M n' M Vaping - Retailer Reviews

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So I saw these guys join the forum a few days ago and posting up incredible prices made even better by a massive 20% discount for their opening on all products.

All I can say is I picked up this beauty of an RX2/3 below for R730 with delivery included, that is insane!
I also ordered yesterday and received it around 11am today. @Kyran and co you are off to a great start, keep it up and hope you guys make a success of this!

20161125_132755[1].jpg

Last edited:
I felt bad ordering from these guys,RX2/3 worked out to R680 and Samsung batteries at R120 each,including delivery! I hope you made some profit,Excellent service as well! Keep it up

Hi everyone. Thanks for the support. We are making enough to keep this going as long as you keep ordering.

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the kind words :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I messaged @Kyran to enquire about collection. He was very helpful. Didnt manage to collect so asked to have it delivered. He arranged it after i made an eft. This was all done without going online.
Amazing service, astounding prices and a wonderful experience. The best customer service I have experienced in a while.

The RX2/3 mod I purchased back in November started having problems with the contacts of the battery cover a few days ago. It keeps saying battery low even when fully charged.

I contacted @Kyran for advice and he asked me for a few photos to see if the mod was damaged and then the next evening him and @Hayden came to my home to replace it with a brand new mod!

I was really speechless to say the least not only are their prices insane but the customer service is fantastic. We also had a nice chat and they really are two very cool guys!

I hope you guys go from strength to strength and make a big success of this, you are a true gem to the vaping community in my books. Thank you!

The RX2/3 mod I purchased back in November started having problems with the contacts of the battery cover a few days ago. It keeps saying battery low even when fully charged.

I contacted @Kyran for advice and he asked me for a few photos to see if the mod was damaged and then the next evening him and @Hayden came to my home to replace it with a brand new mod!

I was really speechless to say the least not only are their prices insane but the customer service is fantastic. We also had a nice chat and they really are two very cool guys!

I hope you guys go from strength to strength and make a big success of this, you are a true gem to the vaping community in my books. Thank you!

Any time! Glad we could help :)

Back