Magnum Mini Sqounker on FT

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10019102/3976202-magnum-mini-styled-18350-mod-kit

:-D:clap: How cute is this little guy, way over priced though lol
3976202-4.jpg
3976202-1.jpg

:HAPPYCRY::HAPPYCRY:

Hahahaha that is rather a cool trinket.
Can see high school kids sneaking a vape in that.

This looks nice. I don't know how to use this yet, but if it was available locally it would probably be my first bf. $23 seems a bit cheep.

@DoubleD I thought R350 and free shipping seems a pretty good deal, all you need is a 18350 ( R140) some juice and you're good to go.
When you say overpriced, what were you comparing it to?
..just curious as to other products, not trying to be critical.

@DoubleD I thought R350 and free shipping seems a pretty good deal, all you need is a 18350 ( R140) some juice and you're good to go.
When you say overpriced, what were you comparing it to?
..just curious as to other products, not trying to be critical.

Not comparing it to anything really but I wouldn't pay 350 for it because there are far better things one could buy for that price. Have a close look at it, its cheaply made, I would bet that if it cost R50 to make, that would be a lot lol

It's cute as hell though :)

I like it - but there again I would :rolleyes:. A very neat concept.
Dave

Not comparing it to anything really but I wouldn't pay 350 for it because there are far better things one could buy for that price. Have a close look at it, its cheaply made, I would bet that if it cost R50 to make, that would be a lot lol

It's cute as hell though :)
I agree with some of your points, definitely a cast alloy, cheap , cute etc, but as a try out for squonking it seems up to it.
I was thinking my R350 is only going to get a proper EVOD at the best.

Do you think any BF atty will fit or does it have to be the one that it comes with? Looking at the connection rather than the diameter.
Dave

Do you think any BF atty will fit or does it have to be the one that it comes with? Looking at the connection rather than the diameter.
@DaveH , Doesn't look like it. If you look at the photos on the Fasttech link, they mention a 510, but in fact seem to have a custom fitting on it :
510.PNG

If you want to simply get kick-statred in the squonking thing, Vape King still has the Terminator mod on sale for R300, including it's Atty. 10ml feed bottle and 18650 driven. I still use some of mine for doing lung hits.

Back