Me having some windy fun

With the recent winds we had I thought let me dig out my kite again. Was not disappointed. Bear in mind I weigh only 65 kg so not very difficult to get some air under my feet. That's the fun part

@Andre Recently you made a comment about Caps , I agree with you without even realizing it.

I am jelly, I used to fly a lot, but not enough time anymore plus I need a new kite. They are awesome fun tho!

@Rob Fisher : While you are not busy with your awesome vapes or pulling in some big bass, this may make for some good fun and great cardio

Miss my kite,but PE is simply too gusty and i just wasnt getting enough beach time.
had a flexifoil rage 2.5 and a 5.7m 4 line,forget brand.
that thing was like flying a bus,spent most of my time avoiding fisherman.
5.7 is still around but the brake bridle is missing and i only have 2 lines...5.7m,in pe,2 lines...nah

@Necris agree on the 5.7 with only lines . only not just in PE, nowhere ....

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

@Necris agree on the 5.7 with only lines . only not just in PE, nowhere ....

tell me about it,bought a bundle of the kite,bar and harness for cheap,love the bar and harness,kite fley possibly 30 min over 4 days,had it for about 3 years now
just dont feel right to sell it to someone knowing its going to hurt them.
sold my mountain board to @6ghost9,next pic i got was bruises and swelling :(

tell me about it,bought a bundle of the kite,bar and harness for cheap,love the bar and harness,kite fley possibly 30 min over 4 days,had it for about 3 years now
just dont feel right to sell it to someone knowing its going to hurt them
why not fix her up

why not fix her up

Bundle was a grand,so thats at best a R333 kite to me,lines and bridle(if it fits this kite) will run me about a grand
plus it flies badly,i was at a level with the rage that i was stunting with a power kite on a bar in heavy winds,couldnt fly the 5.7,bar just doesnt have the reach to reel it in

Back