Mech Mod Suggestions

Natheer Mallick

Goofy Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day ladies and gents. So I was just wondering, are there any dual 18650 mech mods that have both the LED Voltage display, and the reostat like the Tesla Invader 3? After about 2-3 years of using VW, I'm really starting to miss Mechs. I just have no idea which one to go for

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Good day ladies and gents. So I was just wondering, are there any dual 18650 mech mods that have both the LED Voltage display, and the reostat like the Tesla Invader 3? After about 2-3 years of using VW, I'm really starting to miss Mechs. I just have no idea which one to go for

Hey bud

In principal... no
By definition, mechanical mods do not have any circuitry whatsoever (not even a piece of wire), and generally cleverly use the body/casing to complete the circuit.

What I assume you are interested in are unregulated box mods, which could host an array of components to add functionality and safety. If this is what you are after, search for PWM box mods (similar to the Hexohm and Tesla Invader III). There are 1 or 2 local manufacturers of "PWM box mods" (Antsmods and if I'm not mistaken Eviltoy).

My suggestion is to go for the Hexohm V3 (I am terribly fond of those buttons/actuators).

If you are looking for pure mechs, Noisy Cricket and Cherry Bomber are the first that come to mind.

I hope that assists with yielding proper search results

Thanks a lot buddy. That's exactly what I'm looking for. The problem is I don't really dig the look of the Invader. I'll have a ook at the Hexohm and Antsmods

Back