Member of the Month

@johan tipping my hat to you, *edit* :)
tumblr_lmyi9gc55G1qewiewo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't have gone to a better recipient - well deserved @johan :clap:

Hope you're re-location goes off without a hitch - flying north for the winter as it were ;)

Well deserved @johan

Would have been a privelage to have met you. But you never know, I stayed in Dublin in 2001 (official beer drinking training), and I promised I would return to beautiful Ireland some day.

Enjoy the 650ml pints!

Dis jammer ons verloor jou in the vlees Ohm Johan, maar bly dat jy nog by ons is in die gees, a.k.a. in die forum :p

Altyd lekker om bietjie met jou te gesels en gek te skeer ;)

Not me...I do believe they add a little something "extra" to my juices...my mood has improved dramatically since I started vaping :D

Only problem is....I no longer sound like Batman :p
what kind of something extra?

Well deserved @johan

Would have been a privelage to have met you. But you never know, I stayed in Dublin in 2001 (official beer drinking training), and I promised I would return to beautiful Ireland some day.

Enjoy the 650ml pints!

Thanks, and if / when you return send me a pm and we take your training to a professional level ;)

Thank you all, I miss and love you all.

Congrats Beer.jpg

PS: @VapeViper I know you meant well, but please never, ever, address me as 'sir'.

Congratulations @johan it is well deserved :)

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and humor, it made this forum a better place :nerd:

Congratulations to our new "User of the Month"! Our friend from Johnson Rhode Island in the US of A our very own @kev mac!

He has been very active and helpful to all and is considered a great asset to our community and vaping family! Enthusiastic, helpful and all around pleasant chap! Just what the User of the month is all about!

Another bonus is he is a cat lover! ;-)
member-of-month-all-best-chicago-gym-club-spa.jpg
Capture.JPG
Member.png

Back