Member of the Month

Congrats @kev mac
Thanks for all your great activity on here!

Congratulations to our new "User of the Month"! Our friend from Johnson Rhode Island in the US of A our very own @kev mac!

He has been very active and helpful to all and is considered a great asset to our community and vaping family! Enthusiastic, helpful and all around pleasant chap! Just what the User of the month is all about!

Another bonus is he is a cat lover! ;-)
WOW,I'm completely knocked out.Many thanks to all.

Congratulations to our new "User of the Month"! Our friend from Johnson Rhode Island in the US of A our very own @kev mac!

He has been very active and helpful to all and is considered a great asset to our community and vaping family! Enthusiastic, helpful and all around pleasant chap! Just what the User of the month is all about!

Another bonus is he is a cat lover! ;-)
By the way Rob, Smoke (my cat) thanks you also!

ECIGSSA would like to bestow one of the highest honors onto a very special member. Someone who has been informative, funny and has helped to make this place amazing!

@RichJB - our Member of the Month for December 2016 !

download_20141219_142113.png

The Admin & Moderator team salutes you :)

Congrats @RichJB!
Well deserved indeed

I always love reading your posts !!

Looking forward to having a drink, vape and chat with you at the Vape Meet on Saturday!

Way to go @RichJB ! I always pause when scrolling through the posts when I see your name. Your posts are always so detailed and logically laid out!

You're a keeper buddy!

Back