Members only EAST giveaway!

Most of my friends think along the likes of the "douche flute" meme, so the forum has given me a cool place to interact with like-minded people, where I have learned a lot from new and experienced vapers alike.

thiis forum is what pushed me off the ashtray into a cloud of Ry4 lol. when you chat on this forum its all about peace happiness and help. i might not be very active user but i still keep an eye out on whats what ..... i found this thread when browsing for 100ml good boy #justouttingitouthtere hehe

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have had the best advice here getting me onto real vape and away from twisp.

1 week clean of stinkies thanks to this forum!

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Before I do the draw I would like to thank everyone that entered, it is the people that make the forum! Thank You!

Ok so using random.org the winner is @Stosta Congradulations! Please PM me your shipping details asap!

Thank you again to everyone! Keep an eye out for more leading up to VapeCon!

Ok so using random.org the winner is @Stosta Congradulations! Please PM me your shipping details asap!

Thank you again to everyone! Keep an eye out for more leading up to VapeCon!

Random.org chose me?!?!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

200.gif

PM Incoming!

Hey Matt well done bud! Can I come visit this weekend

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats @Stosta!

Thanks for the comp @Rooigevaar always amazed at the generous and quality give aways on this forum!
Now that I've done sucking up, need to tell me where to get some of those stickers!

Congrats @Stosta!

Thanks for the comp @Rooigevaar always amazed at the generous and quality give aways on this forum!
Now that I've done sucking up, need to tell me where to get some of those stickers!

You should be able to get stickers from vendors who stock my juice! Hopefully I have some left then you can collect one from me at VapeCon!

Back