Menthol Juices

Seemo.wm

seemo
LV

Awards
Like @Rob Fisher , I am a menthol head:p
And cannot get enough of Panama from Wiener Vape Co. Still the perfect, well balanced, summer menthol vape.

Which other menthol juices have youguys found to have the same effect?

And cannot get enough of Panama from Wiener Vape Co. Still the perfect, well balanced, summer menthol vape.

Red Pill, XXX, Panama, the one from Naked, GBom Moondrops, Exclamation (more of a Litch vape)

It depends how cold you want it, Red Pill is outstanding, but recently my ADV is TKO Ice Pick. This is a very cool which i love but might be to much for others. Ice pick is like wicks gum with ice.

It depends how cold you want it, Red Pill is outstanding, but recently my ADV is TKO Ice Pick. This is a very cool which i love but might be to much for others. Ice pick is like wicks gum with ice.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was the other one! Thanks @Ash! :h:

Panama
XXX
Exclamation !
Vapreme- Liquid Crystal

Cant leave home in the morning without at least two of the above.

Adam se Klokke. Cannot live without it but balanced and smooth it most definately is not, it more more like a solid kick to the groin. Those who are familiar with it will know what I mean.

Adam se Klokke. Cannot live without it but balanced and smooth it most definately is not, it more more like a solid kick to the groin. Those who are familiar with it will know what I mean.

Sounds very good @Vilaishima !

I love Panama, but haven't been able to find it in stock with any of the retailers I visit. I'm in the Pretoria / Centurion area, if anyone can point me to a store that has it in stock.

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

I love Panama, but haven't been able to find it in stock with any of the retailers I visit. I'm in the Pretoria / Centurion area, if anyone can point me to a store that has it in stock.

Sent from my FIG-LX2 using Tapatalk

Have made a thread for you in the Who Has Stock subforum @X-Calibre786
In that subforum vendors can also respond directly with stock suggestions
Also tagged the juicemaker in that thread for you

Back