Menthol, Spearmint, Blackberry.

I have to say that this is an incredibly fresh juice, the menthol is strong and the flavour is good. It's finding its way into a lot of my setups at the moment.

Oooh sounds good. I love my menthol stuff, Any chance I can get some

Sure man, What pizza do u want....I have been on a search for a good fruity menthol and just tried 3 different menthol juices. And those were not to my liking. So far Only xxx and Porcupine menthol's have been good.

Sure man, What pizza do u want....I have been on a search for a good fruity menthol and just tried 3 different menthol juices. And those were not to my liking. So far Only xxx and Porcupine menthol's have been good.
A ******* big pizza is my favourite! :-D

But in all seriousness if you want to make a plan to pick up a little taster just send me a PM and we will see what we can organise, always enjoy meeting fellow forumites!

:campeon:

Just chatted to @Sickboy77 and there is no Spearmint in the mix.... but it's another secret ingredient... there is also Kiwifruit in the mix and he is gonna make me a version with more Kiwi and less Blackberry... that could be even better! Time will tell...

Kiwi, blackberry, whatever it is, it sounds good. Don't want your recipe just the juice. Cannot wait to try this now.

Back