Method for sampling juice flavours

Drippers are the best way to sample juices and I have to agree with @Silver that the IGO-L is a brilliant little device and perfect as an entry point into the world of RDA's.

With ego style batteries the lowest I will go down to is 1.4ohms (and even that is living on the edge).

One does not have to go mech if you wanna use a dripper (although it is highly advised). If you are gonna play in the realm of 1ohm and higher then a decent regulated mod like the SVD, MVP, Vamo etc are all pretty decent devices. If you have the cash a Cana box mod or hana mini box mod are really decent devices. I often run my IGO-L on the cana when testing juices so that I can see how the juice behaves at different watts.

The question is what is your budget like? From there we can advise on what we would think is the best setup given that budget.

Thanks for the excellent reply @BhavZ!!

Drippers are the best way to sample juices and I have to agree with @Silver that the IGO-L is a brilliant little device and perfect as an entry point into the world of RDA's.

With ego style batteries the lowest I will go down to is 1.4ohms (and even that is living on the edge).

One does not have to go mech if you wanna use a dripper (although it is highly advised). If you are gonna play in the realm of 1ohm and higher then a decent regulated mod like the SVD, MVP, Vamo etc are all pretty decent devices. If you have the cash a Cana box mod or hana mini box mod are really decent devices. I often run my IGO-L on the cana when testing juices so that I can see how the juice behaves at different watts.

The question is what is your budget like? From there we can advise on what we would think is the best setup given that budget.
Thats great advice especially about the budget,@shaunnadan said he uses a spinner and a protank,but do you think the a dripper for testing juices would give a much better flavour than the protank and that possibly,depending on budget an upgrade of the protank may be better?

Thats great advice especially about the budget,@shaunnadan said he uses a spinner and a protank,but do you think the a dripper for testing juices would give a much better flavour than the protank and that possibly,depending on budget an upgrade of the protank may be better?

Drippers definitely will give a better vape when compared to commercial tanks like the protank.

For juice sampling drippers are awesome, for all day vape then I would go with something like a kayfun, russian or rocket. similar flavour to a dripper (ceterus parabus) but with the convenience of a tank to hold the juice. But when going into the world of RBA's like the kayfun I would strongly suggest upgrading the battery as you will not be doing justice to your RBA running it on a spinner.

Budget is shot to hell at the moment to be honest, just blew a load on the DIY starter kit and a bunch of concentrates, and I'm waiting for the MVP3 to release

To be quite frank I'm not interested in getting into coil-building and whatnot right now, too many other things going on.

And then @Genosmate makes a good point - if the dripper enhances the flavour, I might love it but then it won't be the same in my tanks.

I'm running a 28g ugly coil on my IGO-L at 1.4 ohms and powering it with a non-variable 650mAh Evod battery, the Spinner II will work just fine ;)

10390913_10205092382010715_3731251625720977348_n.jpg 1907305_10205092382130718_3208825948963209631_n.jpg

I ran a Kayfun on a Vision Spinner II for a while, and even though it doesn't come close to running it on a proper mod it was still 1000 times better than running a commercial tank. So it is doable in stages, and if you are financially constrained rather get the RTA/RBA first and then upgrade the battery once you can. My 2c :)

Back