Middle of the month diy juice

This thread speaks to my heart. Got a bit too enthusiastic start of the month and was wondering how im gonna get through the next, after reading this i just went out and got the CAP Lemon Meringue V2 (got the ver mixed up at the store - and no baked banana bread, ai). But gonna give it a shot, any advice/experience with ratios would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hmmm, been meaning to make use of my bottle of BNB concentrate that's been standing around for a while now. Might as well single mix it then :D..... On a banana note, any recommendations for Bananas Foster recipe?

For the Cap LMP2, 8-10% should be good as a single flavour juice.

I agree. I use the BNB at 8% and it is good. I suspect it can go a little higher for a little more flavour without being too strong - I will test this on the next batch.

So I tried some of the RY4 Double tonight.
A definate improvement after a couple of days. It is pleasant enough to finish the 2ml RDTA tank that I filled. I'll let it sit some more and try it again after the weekend.

I agree. I use the BNB at 8% and it is good. I suspect it can go a little higher for a little more flavour without being too strong - I will test this on the next batch.

Yeah, these are not strong flavours. Both are used on average at just over 4% in recipes on ATF. So you can comfortably double that for SF.

thanks for the advice. going with 8 for first test

currently mixing a 10ml batch as I type, got it running on a heat mag stirrer at 50 deg c (no nic - so no heating worries - i think? - I know the nic will help the flavour but didnt have enough cash to get - premise of this thread no?)

...will run it like this til temp drops down then vape on my rda. Loving the smells im getting, will report in an hour or so

well that was hopeful.....no flavour as of yet. looks like ill have to wait for the steep.....maybe ask around for a few ml's of nic. meh, patience

can this day end already...
1cda5edf1ce557f440f0e508b0d2d33b.jpg

dc71c03a290bfe94808d3283bc35e6e9.jpg

I just wish more local vape shops would start stocking D I Y supplies , it kind of disappoints me that we basically have to mail order 99%
of our nics and flavs - I'm out of nic but have enough flavs ,vg and pg to mix up a storm , so mixing is on hold till I can put in an order that
makes the shipping worth the effort and money .... IMO.

You seem to be in JHB. Just pop around to a BlckVapour or Vaperite shop, they have DIY supplies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holy hell, the BNB is so much better than i expected. 8% though? i'm going to go 10% next time. thank you every one for the thread.

holy hell, the BNB is so much better than i expected. 8% though? i'm going to go 10% next time. thank you every one for the thread.
Likewise on the meringue ver 2, also needs to go up to 10 imo, but not so complete as mentioned, would do well with something extra to bring out the lemon. Itching to try BNB and RY4 next

Likewise on the meringue ver 2, also needs to go up to 10 imo, but not so complete as mentioned, would do well with something extra to bring out the lemon. Itching to try BNB and RY4 next
my second 30ml batches i have gone full % on all flavors.

just as a matter of interest, what nicotine did you use, assuming all mixes are 30/70 PG/VG and how long did you mix and breathe it for.

just as a matter of interest, what nicotine did you use, assuming all mixes are 30/70 PG/VG and how long did you mix and breathe it for.

I use Scrawny Gecko White Label @ 1.5mg. I don't use a magnetic mixer, I just shake the hell out of it until it looks almost milky and is full of tiny bubbles. I know people have different preferences when it comes to mixing and steeping but what has worked for me so far is to give it a warm water bath and then shake it well again while it is still warm.

I picked up my nic from juicy joes, so its Steam Masters Nic, they decant it and sell it in smaller amounts like 55ml for that middle of the month hustle. No really approach, i try to mix at night on days where temps are low, store the nic i the fridge take it only when mixing. I mix with a mag stirrer so im not too concerned with heating it, i can leave it stirring overnight, but usually for an hour or two

I picked up my nic from juicy joes, so its Steam Masters Nic, they decant it and sell it in smaller amounts like 55ml for that middle of the month hustle. No really approach, i try to mix at night on days where temps are low, store the nic i the fridge take it only when mixing. I mix with a mag stirrer so im not too concerned with heating it, i can leave it stirring overnight, but usually for an hour or two

i have not yet tried the steam masters but will go and get some. i have done the gold nic from BLCK in 48 and mix for between 1-2 hours on magnetic stirrer.

I use Scrawny Gecko White Label @ 1.5mg. I don't use a magnetic mixer, I just shake the hell out of it until it looks almost milky and is full of tiny bubbles. I know people have different preferences when it comes to mixing and steeping but what has worked for me so far is to give it a warm water bath and then shake it well again while it is still warm.

Have not used SG nic yet. going to with the third batch.

Back