Middle of the month diy juice

Wayne from diyordie.com actually made a video a few weeks ago regarding this. 5 best solo concentrates:

Some more on Single Flavors from DoD

TFA Strawberry Ripe
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 / V2
CAP Sweet Guava
FLV Milk & Honey
JF Milk Chocolate
FW Blood Orange

FA Meringue

PUR Country Apple

HS Blueberry

INW Cactus

VT Devon Cream

DEL Cantaloupe

WF Peach Pie & Cream

OOO Happy Rancher Strawberry

Honorable Mention: FA Almond

Last edited:
@lesvaches . I have never bothered to do accurate details of diy cost per 100ml.

Using eg. TFA Banana Nut Bread at 8% in a 3mg juice at 70:30 a quick calculation gives me about R 40 per 100ml.

Is that correct or am I mathematically challenged ? I used BLK Vapour prices (PG and VG at 1l price).

That's about right, unless my arithmetic is out.

4/5 (8ml) of a 10ml bottle of TFA BNB: R20
6.25ml of 48mg PG nic: R10
20ml of PG: R1.40
70ml of VG: R3.85
Total: R35.25

@lesvaches . I have never bothered to do accurate details of diy cost per 100ml.

Using eg. TFA Banana Nut Bread at 8% in a 3mg juice at 70:30 a quick calculation gives me about R 40 per 100ml.

Is that correct or am I mathematically challenged ? I used BLK Vapour prices (PG and VG at 1l price).

eac0e97c67a12d4a543e6d03491c86c1.jpg

Less depending but i did buy from BLCK and used the prices i paid for the calculations.

Some more on Single Flavors from DoD

Interesting list although I'd draw a distinction between "best flavours", "best single flavours" and "most useful flavours". FA Meringue, VT Devon Cream and Inw Cactus might all be bangers but you wouldn't want to vape them solo. DEL Cantaloupe might be terrific and might even be good solo but you're not going to find many recipes for it.

In choosing, say, a watermelon flavour, do you want the watermelon that is the the most accurate in relation to real watermelon, the tastiest watermelon to vape solo, or the watermelon that is used in most recipes?

Glad you guys (@RichJB and @lesvaches ) confirmed this. I thought that I had made some mistake. I came out slightly higher because I "used" Prime nic and rounded everything up.

@RichJB As far at the best single flavour mixes are concerned, do you agree with the DiyorDie list ?

TFA Banana nut bread
TFA RY4 Double
CAP Vanilla Custard 1or2
CAP Sweet Guava
Cap Lemon Meringue pie

Yeah, those are all solid. There are others too: TFA Red Licorice, several of the LB flavours, Inw Eucalyptus with Mint, and others.

let me know where you get your best results from. I was also looking at gold for my next batch.
ok. i didn’t change my nicotine but figured it out. mixed with no heat for 20 minutes. added nicotine and mixed for 10. steep and soft, smooth just like store bought.

here’s another BNB two ingredient that is fantastic.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/277235/Monkey Milk

Edit: contains custard so i steep for 21 days.

ok. i didn’t change my nicotine but figured it out. mixed with no heat for 20 minutes. added nicotine and mixed for 10. steep and soft, smooth just like store bought.

so weird because i just ordered some BNB today. thanks for the tip

I mixed some on tuesday night at 3mg./ml nic and cracked the bottle today for a tasting, considering it hasnt been steeping long - its tasting pretty good - im pretty much gonna vape the tank dry.

Back