Mike's Mega Mixes - Retailer Reviews

Lim

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Although this first time we meet up, there was not much time to have a chat with Mike, but with quick response to mails and friendliness through out the conversations, Mike is definitely a good retailer that is worth your time.

Having tried two of his juices, the Dragon Juice and the Rumn Rai. The flavours are good and the different flavour line up is definitly intersting! But with a even higher ratio of VG will suit me more! (sorry, I love dense cloud)

Thank you for the great juices! I enjoyed them!

sAVN5bi.jpg

Although this first time we meet up, there was not much time to have a chat with Mike, but with quick response to mails and friendliness through out the conversations, Mike is definitely a good retailer that is worth your time.

Having tried two of his juices, the Dragon Juice and the Rumn Rai. The flavours are good and the different flavour line up is definitly intersting! But with a even higher ratio of VG will suit me more! (sorry, I love dense cloud)

Thank you for the great juices! I enjoyed them!

sAVN5bi.jpg

Although I'm very much a noob, I've tried quite a few juices since starting 2.5 months ago. In my humble opinion, Mike's juices are fantastic (can't get enough of Ashy Bac, Sweet Bac & Dragon Juice and enjoy the Mint and Honey as an occasional vape. I just got the Rumnrai and Lime Party last week - they are both very very tasty, but the Lime Party is just out of this world) Excellent service as well. As @Lim said, very prompt responses to orders and queries and when I picked up the juices from him we had a nice chat. He was also more than willing to answer some of my noob questions and share some of his vast knowledge without making me feel like I'm being 'talked down' to.

Thanks @Mike and may your business go from strength to strength!

Congrats on the great feedback @Mike

Wow Mike, I am a big time forum lurker but I need to give a review for another perfect order which included a bottle of the just released Berry Nade. Communication and customer service are top notch and Mike even offers tweaks to his 125ml orders. Your juices are awesome with very well balanced flavors and I never miss a day without vaping one of them. My order with a total of 875ml of juice was prepared and with the courier in just 1 day :).

I will give the Berry Nade juice some more vape time before I post a review but so far it is awesome (very refreshing with a lovely taste of lemon covered with a hint of sweetness).

Thanks again and good luck!

Wow Mike, I am a big time forum lurker but I need to give a review for another perfect order which included a bottle of the just released Berry Nade. Communication and customer service are top notch and Mike even offers tweaks to his 125ml orders. Your juices are awesome with very well balanced flavors and I never miss a day without vaping one of them. My order with a total of 875ml of juice was prepared and with the courier in just 1 day :).

I will give the Berry Nade juice some more vape time before I post a review but so far it is awesome (very refreshing with a lovely taste of lemon covered with a hint of sweetness).

Thanks again and good luck!
Great to see our vendors teasing peeps out of the lurking shadows by giving five star service! For reinforcement of that coming out feeling, if you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/
Happy vaping - now I just cannot wait for my BerryNade.

Haha, well said! Sure, I will introduce myself but the shadows are calling again...:-D. On a more serious note, it would be a pleasure to introduce myself to the ecigssa community.

Mike you certainly know how to keep your clients happy. Ordered Friday morning and my juice arrived here in the middle of nowhere (Graaff Reinet EC) this afternoon! All I can say is wow. Your juice is outstanding, delivery is superfast and you take eBucks. A winning combination.

I'm still quite new to proper vaping but I have tried a fair amount of juices already and so far my favourite 3 without a doubt are the 3 I ordered from Mike! Berry Nade (so good I ordered a 125ml this time round), Lime party which is perfect and today's new test: Dragon's Juice. WOW! I can't get enough! I got home after picking them up around 7 and so far I've been through two tanks, I just can't get enough of the amazing flavours!

Must also say a massive thank you to @Mike for sorting me out on such short notice, I was desperate for some juice and only phoned on my way back from JHB but mike made the effort to prep 3 bottles of juice for me and it was ready when I arrived! Awesome chat and he answered a tonne of my questions and shared a lot of awesome tips and info - I most definitely learnt a lot this evening.

Thanks again man, you will definitely be seeing me again soon :D

*goes off to practice some coil building

I was amazed by the juices but even more impressed by the unparalleled level of customer care and service.

Just got back into vaping after two years back on analogues and the best change since I last tried is the quality of the juices, most evident for me on the offerings from MMM. His packaging is top notch, and even the site is just so nice and clean.

Keep up the amazing work @Mike

@Mike thanks for the fast delivery of the juices! And for the complimentary Permint Zert!

Great site and service! Keep up the good work.

And.. Biscuit dreams is mad good

Back