Milk LAB - Juice Reviews

Bought a bottle of pomghurt... not really impressed. Getting a taste of sour milk with a bitter finish(which may be because of the overwhelming pomegranate) in an arctic tank.. i will try it in my bellus. hopefully I will get a better vape out of it. Maybe if the mango was more intense it would add a much better taste to it?
Vaping pomgurt at the moment in the griffen, really loving it, amazing how tastes differ.

I too am an Arctic fan, my first tank I purchased with an iStick 50 watt, with the assistance of @Andre damn, feels like a lifetime ago, but still a noob. What Arctic do you have?, I also have the V8 and V8 Mini, and actually still prefer my original "old" Arctic with the BTDC coil.
I think its the old one, does not say anything else on the packaging. I am currently using a 0.2ohm BTDC coil. But I have since switched to using a Bellus. The Bellus is just a good(maybe even better), providing you do a good build and use high quality material. The heads are coupled with an IStick TC60W

I too am an Arctic fan, my first tank I purchased with an iStick 50 watt, with the assistance of @Andre damn, feels like a lifetime ago, but still a noob. What Arctic do you have?, I also have the V8 and V8 Mini, and actually still prefer my original "old" Arctic with the BTDC coil.
Also still running it old school. Looked at the V2 but I still rather want more V1's. Coils super impressive IMO.

Got a bottle of pomgurt. My lord is it bad, just a bitter cough medicine taste, tried it in a dripper at 40W all the way up to 75W and not a hint of mango.

Then tried it in my Crius and exactly the same flavour.

I'm using a 0.35 Kanthal build in both atomizers. Not sure if it's supposed to taste that way or if it needs steeping.

Sent from my G3 using my finger

Being a Coffee lover myself, I couldn't resist trying the Frappe out but unfortunately it seems as though I'm struggling to get the flavour. It just tasted like burnt popcorn or something. I've run it through a cheapie TronS tank and 2 uWell Crown tanks using a 0.2 NI200 coil, a SS 0.5 and a SS 0.25 and couldnt get a better taste.
What are you guys running this on?

Last edited:
Sup sup ! MY first every liquid review but seeing as i am happy to have found this forum i goto pull my weight and hope this helps someone make a choice in future. Please let me know if i need to sharpen / improve anything.

Company: Milk Lab
Product Name: yo mamma

Product Image: yo mamma.png

Reviewer: Calvinh

Mod: Eleaf - Ijust S (I know may not be the GREATEST in terms of testing but for now it will do :D)
Watts/Volts: 80 W

Atomiser: ECL 0.18 ohm Coil
Coil Resistance: N/A
Wicking Material: N/A

Strength: 3mg
Blend: 70VG/30PG
Price: 30ml - R 155 (R5.16 per ml)

Website blurb: A creamy frozen yoghurt with lashings of fresh blackcurrants, blueberries and raspberries.

Reviewer Notes: The first couple hits of this juice resembled the slight taste of a cough mixture especially on the exhale however the next couple of vapes proved to change my tastes perception somewhat and the blackcurrant flavor came through sharp. It reminds me of those Sparkles blackcurrant sweets. I think you need to give this one at least a chamber or so for your tongue to adapt! I like it and will finish the bottle and as i am still playing the field with regards to liquids i would come back to it at a later stage.

Similar to: Nothing i have tasted thus far (My journey has only just begun)

Avoid if: You do not like Blackcurrant tasting things such as medicines / sweets.

I rate this on the nom scale: 3) nom : its nom

Last edited:
Thanks for your review @Calvinh - way to go!

Sup sup ! MY first every liquid review but seeing as i am happy to have found this forum i goto pull my weight and hope this helps someone make a choice in future. Please let me know if i need to sharpen / improve anything.

Company: Milk Lab
Product Name: yo mamma

Product Image: View attachment 79169

Reviewer: Calvinh

Mod: Eleaf - Ijust S (I know may not be the GREATEST in terms of testing but for now it will do :D)
Watts/Volts: 80 W

Atomiser: ECL 0.18 ohm Coil
Coil Resistance: N/A
Wicking Material: N/A

Strength: 3mg
Blend: 70VG/30PG
Price: 30ml - R 155 (R5.16 per ml)

Website blurb: A creamy frozen yoghurt with lashings of fresh blackcurrants, blueberries and raspberries.

Reviewer Notes: The first couple hits of this juice resembled the slight taste of a cough mixture especially on the exhale however the next couple of vapes proved to change my tastes perception somewhat and the blackcurrant flavor came through sharp. It reminds me of those Sparkles blackcurrant sweets. I think you need to give this one at least a chamber or so for your tongue to adapt! I like it and will finish the bottle and as i am still playing the field with regards to liquids i would come back to it at a later stage.

Similar to: Nothing i have tasted thus far (My journey has only just begun)

Avoid if: You do not like Blackcurrant tasting things such as medicines / sweets.

I rate this on the nom scale: 3) nom : its nom
Thank you, I am well informed on this juice now. Well done.

Juice Review: Milk Lab - Frappe
as part of https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

Flavour Description: “Arabica coffee blended with vanilla ice-cream.”

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 6mg
Mod: Pico25
Coil: Commercial 0.22 ohm
Watt: 30W and 20W

My comment:
Coffee blended with vanilla ice-cream sounds good but I was really disappointed. I didn’t like the taste but kept on with it, thinking it might improve or that I would change my mind. Neither happened. After reading this thread I tried it at a lower wattage (20W instead of 30W) but it still didn't taste good. It has a decidedly strange, unpleasant taste.

Would I buy this juice again: No

Back