Milo & Tennis Biscuits help

Tennis biscuit is definitely doable. The Castle Long clone without the Kentucky Bourbon is close to a tennis biscuit.

But Milo will be a mission, if it's even possible.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tennis biscuit is definitely doable. The Castle Long clone without the Kentucky Bourbon is close to a tennis biscuit.

But Milo will be a mission, if it's even possible.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Do you perhaps have a link to the specific Castle Long clone you mentioned? Busy compiling my flavour shopping list at the moment. Many thanks.

Also googled the inter-web and found this. Not much info though; I feel it might be Malaysian/Philippino:

milo ejuice.jpg

Do you perhaps have a link to the specific Castle Long clone you mentioned? Busy compiling my flavour shopping list at the moment. Many thanks.

Also googled the inter-web and found this. Not much info though; I feel it might be Malaysian/Philippino:

View attachment 37378
Nice find! But I see a horrible trademark violation happening right there, if they do that then what's in the bottle o_O

Yeah it's like that in Thailand, Malaysia etc.

No regard for copyright at all, even seen juices with the "coke" label.

Of course they probably taste nothing like the original.

Nice find! But I see a horrible trademark violation happening right there, if they do that then what's in the bottle o_O
Yeah it's like that in Thailand, Malaysia etc.

No regard for copyright at all, even seen juices with the "coke" label.

Of course they probably taste nothing like the original.
I thought as much. That part of Asia is known to have a bit of a carefree cowboy culture. Oh ja, they also dig eating dogs. Sies

Thanks for the link @method1. As promised; My Sunday fix of Tennis Biscuit, Milo, homemade Dulche de Leche ice-cream sandwich:

IMG_3987.jpg IMG_3994.jpg IMG_3993.jpg

@Kiff Rooibos - I would be a happy taste tester if you need one - for the milo flavour :p Good luck! I myself am not a huge coconut flavour fan, so you can keep the tennis biscuits :D

Apologies to all the banters out there. They are f-ing delicious. They're going really well with a Yirgacheffe double espresso and some Castle Long in the Goblin Mini :-D

Apologies to all the banters out there. They are f-ing delicious. They're going really well with a Yirgacheffe double espresso and some Castle Long in the Goblin Mini :-D
No offence taken Kiff, we're used to temptation ;)

No offence taken Kiff, we're used to temptation ;)
FWIW, I've seen some fascinating transformations with family and clients using the banting lifestyle. My old man has lost 16 kgs in 10 months. Not my cup of tea though. I have a sweet tooth and I also love fruit.

I do the same but instead of condensedmilk I add golden syrup, also put a bit of cinnamon and some nesquick.
Ice cream sandwiches are the bomb. Good to have a few in stock over the summer. I was a big fan of Ola Sandwices before they went extinct here in SA. Still readily available throughout Europe though. Grab one whenever i see them while working abroad.

I boiled the condensed milk in the tin for three and a half hours. Gotta love Dulche de Leche.

Last edited:
Back