Mini Protank 2 Broken

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Dropped my MVP on Friday night and the protank took the hit. Luckily it was on a mat so the glass never broke.

Anyone know where or if it's possible to get the bottom section that holds the glass tank together. It's the centre piece/pieces in the photo below.

20140413_115208_zpsiiwndpyj.jpg

Hi ShaneW, my mini protank 2 got jammed in my cars seat rail, but my glass broke. I just noticed the bottom section also damaged a bit, but if you want it, its yours :)
u8u6u4aq.jpg

Is it compatible with protank 2?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Eciggies stock everything to replace parts on a protank, except the part that broke on yours Shane. I have never seen that specific part available locally

Well then @ShaneW, I have a protank 2 you can pick up and strip. It seems to have a problem but you may be able to use that base part.

Just asking if he'll be able to use the bellow pic on his one?

8uguqu3a.jpg

@Zodiac thanks very much for the offer! I see the part that is damaged a bit, is the same part that broke on mine, do you think it's salvageable?

@crack2483, also thanks very much for the offer. But as @zadiac says, mine is the mini version and won't fit. What is wrong with yours, perhaps we could fix it for you. Most parts are available, I'm just unfortunate that the piece that broke on mine seems to only be available from FT with a 4 week wait.

Luckily I do have spare tanks so it's not a critical situation. I do love the mpt2 the most though.

Really appreciate all the offers of help guys!

My apologies, @crack2483 I thought you were referring to the pic that @Zodiac posted. His one the parts are interchangeable but the Protank 2 is not compatible with the mini version.

@Zodiac thanks very much for the offer! I see the part that is damaged a bit, is the same part that broke on mine, do you think it's salvageable?

@crack2483, also thanks very much for the offer. But as @zadiac says, mine is the mini version and won't fit. What is wrong with yours, perhaps we could fix it for you. Most parts are available, I'm just unfortunate that the piece that broke on mine seems to only be available from FT with a 4 week wait.

Luckily I do have spare tanks so it's not a critical situation. I do love the mpt2 the most though.

Really appreciate all the offers of help guys!
My pleasure @ShaneW, I'm sure it is salvageable, it just has a small dent. PM me if you want me to send it to you :)

Back