Minikin battery options

LFC

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys, need some advice on which batteries to get for a Minikin 150?

Recommended is 30A? Should I go with the VTC4?

Thanks

Hi guys, need some advice on which batteries to get for a Minikin 150?

Recommended is 30A? Should I go with the VTC4?

Thanks
What sort of builds do you intend to use and what wattage will you be running it at?

Your best bet for battery life is the Samsung 30Q. 3000mah and a 20amp continuous discharge rating.

If you're planning on running it at high power then go for LG Hb2. They are true 30amp batteries. But their capacity is only 1500mah

I am personally cautious about vtcs in general. With the number of fakes on the market, I personally steer clear of them.

Hey Prineel

Samsung 25R is your best bet in my honest opinion , same continuous discharge as the HB2 with nearly double the pulse discharge rating.

Hey Prineel

Samsung 25R is your best bet in my honest opinion , same continuous discharge as the HB2 with nearly double the pulse discharge rating.

Max discharge on a 25R according to Mooch is 20A.

So to say its the same continuous discharge as the HB2 is misleading.

Max discharge on a 25R according to Mooch is 20A.

So to say its the same continuous discharge as the HB2 is misleading.

Last test I saw was 20A continual for both with pulse discharge at 60A on the 25R vs 35A on the HB2 iirc.

I use eight LG HG2 3000mAh in both my VGOD and V1.5 Minikin's that work just fine for the way I use these mods. I also have a dozen Samsung Green 25R 2500mAh (that I use in the Sig, Pico's and used in the SWM's when I still used them) that are also backups for the Minikin's.

What sort of builds do you intend to use and what wattage will you be running it at?

Your best bet for battery life is the Samsung 30Q. 3000mah and a 20amp continuous discharge rating.

If you're planning on running it at high power then go for LG Hb2. They are true 30amp batteries. But their capacity is only 1500mah

I am personally cautious about vtcs in general. With the number of fakes on the market, I personally steer clear of them.

Thanks, at this stage mostly stock coils 0.3/0.5 ceramic/claptons.

VK have a special on the 30Q will pick up a few!

Hey Prineel

Shot Grant, long time hope you well bud, maybe see you at VCon!

I use eight LG HG2 3000mAh in both my VGOD and V1.5 Minikin's that work just fine for the way I use these mods. I also have a dozen Samsung Green 25R 2500mAh (that I use in the Sig, Pico's and used in the SWM's when I still used them) that are also backups for the Minikin's.

Thanks, will pick up a pair each of HG2, 25R & 30Q.

@LFC, I don't think you can go wrong with any of those. After Sigelei's assurance that the 213 would work fine - as long as you used 40A batteries which don't exist - I wouldn't take manufacturers' recommendations too seriously. Most mod manufacturers stipulate that the batteries must be at least 25A. That instantly disqualifies all Samsungs - possibly the most popular battery choice for vapers globally, and recommended by Mooch. I don't think that is likely.

Back