Minikin or snow wolf mini?

Dominica

Filthy Casual
LV

Awards
Hey all,

My current set up is a Koopor Plus and a Griffin. I find the Koopor is way too big and I don't need 200w. I'm trying to decide whether to replace it with the Minikin or the Snow Wolf Mini, and I'm finding it impossible. I've read a lot on both mods and I've read more negative feedback on the Snow Wolf than on the Minikin. I'm sorta leaning towards the Minikin for the dual 18650s and wattage, but the Snow Wolf is so pretty...

So my questions basically are:

Snow Wolf mini owners:
Why do you love your Snow Wolf? Have you had any negatives with your mod?

Minikin owners:
Why do you love your Minikin? Have you owned a Minikin and regretted it?

Thanks!

Thanks Crockett, yeah the dual batteries are definitely a big plus for the Minikin. Also the higher wattage, in case I ever decide to try dripping. Do you have any with the rubberised finish? if so, do you find it helps make it more comfy to hold? I've never touched a mod with rubberised finish before.

Also I'd be interested in that link, please do post it :)
Yeah, that's kind of what I've been figuring and a reason I've been leaning more towards the Minikin. Also a more experienced vape friend told me that while the Snow Wolf mini says it can fire down to 0.05 ohms, in practise it struggles with anything below 0.4. Not sure if anyone has some experience of this?
I believe the snow wolf can fire down to .1 in normal kanthal mode and .05 in Temp Mode.

Yeah the rubber finish is really comfy but remember not all of them has the rubber finish.
And if you are going to start dripping in the future then ill go with the minikin

Attachments

• DSC_0028[1].JPG
    DSC_0028[1].JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 41
MINIKIEN !!! All they way.. I have three.. Black/Tiffney & White and I LOVE Them!! Its dual Battery and they last forever.
The white one is a beauty :h:

A beauty to behold and Vapes like a champ
1788373ccc660da84178be9b2fbc76ac.jpg

Snow Wolf looks really beautiful, the finish is stunning and it's really simple to use. I vape at 30 watts mainly so it's perfect. I also had two Minikins... the Blue one I sold because the gap between the mod and the battery cover was more than I can stand... I have kept my limited edition Minikin that doesn't suffer the same annoying gap and I it has 2 x 18650 and has higher power if I need it for some application.

But maybe this picture will tell you which one I prefer...
View attachment 51104
Clearly this picture shows he prefers the minikin as its first in line

Back