Mistakes have been made...

This is the recipe I used
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1016279/3. Kiwi Pineapple Punch

Sorry I have no idea how people hide links in words like ‘here’.
I did however sub the mango for tfa mango at the same percent(not really pulling through) and the pineapple for cap golden pineapple at the same percent and that is popping quite nicely in the juice
I mixed that too and loving it, @TheV. Really punchy and one of the less sweet ones around.

To hide the link, @Jengz: Copy the hyperlink. Highlight the "here". Click on upload_2017-9-29_8-37-45.png above. A window will open up. Paste the hyperlink into the text box. Click on insert. Done.

I mixed that too and loving it, @TheV. Really punchy and one of the less sweet ones around.

To hide the link, @Jengz: Copy the hyperlink. Highlight the "here". Click on View attachment 108573 above. A window will open up. Paste the hyperlink into the text box. Click on insert. Done.
Punchy and not too sweet, sounds perfect for me :)
I'm looking forward to giving it a go!

Hi guys, any 1:1 replacement for tfa cotton candy?

Any ethyl maltol such as this one. That 10g bottle will last you your entire mixing life as it will make 100ml of 10% EM solution when mixed and diluted with PG. I bought a bottle of 10% EM dilution in May last year and have used less than 2ml so far. It's not a very common ingredient any more and even when it is used, it's likely to be at 1% or less.

Quite a few fruits contain maltol as well. The current trend is for mixers to add a small amount of Strawberry Ripe (1% or so) in place of Cotton Candy or EM.

Any ethyl maltol such as this one. That 10g bottle will last you your entire mixing life as it will make 100ml of 10% EM solution when mixed and diluted with PG. I bought a bottle of 10% EM dilution in May last year and have used less than 2ml so far. It's not a very common ingredient any more and even when it is used, it's likely to be at 1% or less.

Quite a few fruits contain maltol as well. The current trend is for mixers to add a small amount of Strawberry Ripe (1% or so) in place of Cotton Candy or EM.
Brilliant, il have a look at that... I placed an order last night for some more concentrates! So amped for the next mixing session! Will get this hopefully soon, thanks

I set yesterday aside for practicing my mixing skills and went about working on two works in progress. One is a melon based recipe and the other a berry menthol.

After accidentally decanting the last remnants of a 5l VG container into a quarter full 250ml PG bottle, which was a bad omen I should have heeded, I created a third base ingredient (VG/PG 57/43 the PG fortunately was visible atop the VG) and set about mixing.

After mixing and "tuning" the menthol recipe, I set it aside and started on the melon one. First attempt got chucked and the second attempt required higher percentages of two concentrates. So I quickly added more Cantaloupe and Watermelon to the mix, shook it well and let it stand a bit while packing away and cleaning.

Testing this lot got seriously confusing. I altogether increased total flavor with 5% but I swear it did not make the slightest difference to the end result. Anyhow, set aside to steep and leave it at that.

Today at work I fill up my BB with my berry menthol and within five pulls the mystery got solved. I added the extra concentrates to the wrong mix. In fact not a disaster as the result is rather intriguing. Berry litchi on the inhale, Berries on the exhale which toward the end turn into a nice melon with lasting aftertaste.

Might be worth exploring further...

I set yesterday aside for practicing my mixing skills and went about working on two works in progress. One is a melon based recipe and the other a berry menthol.

After accidentally decanting the last remnants of a 5l VG container into a quarter full 250ml PG bottle, which was a bad omen I should have heeded, I created a third base ingredient (VG/PG 57/43 the PG fortunately was visible atop the VG) and set about mixing.

After mixing and "tuning" the menthol recipe, I set it aside and started on the melon one. First attempt got chucked and the second attempt required higher percentages of two concentrates. So I quickly added more Cantaloupe and Watermelon to the mix, shook it well and let it stand a bit while packing away and cleaning.

Testing this lot got seriously confusing. I altogether increased total flavor with 5% but I swear it did not make the slightest difference to the end result. Anyhow, set aside to steep and leave it at that.

Today at work I fill up my BB with my berry menthol and within five pulls the mystery got solved. I added the extra concentrates to the wrong mix. In fact not a disaster as the result is rather intriguing. Berry litchi on the inhale, Berries on the exhale which toward the end turn into a nice melon with lasting aftertaste.

Might be worth exploring further...

@Raindance ... and the moral of the story? If in doubt, DON'T chuck it out! Who knows, you might just have the next winning e-liquid!

Back