Modding two mech tubes into one

NeOAsus

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have a 26650 mutant(clone) tube mech and i want to buy another one then make a extension piece where both screws on in the middle so then you have one long tube mech that uses 2 x 26650 batts. Does anyone have ideas or input on how to make it ? Where to get maybe delrin ? Any input will be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Are you up to speed with battery safety? You are going from 4.2v to 8.4v if you do that. That means no more low ohm builds on that mod. Very dangerous.

Yes i know about ohms and battery safety. Believe me i always check before i pop my build on it

Yes i know about ohms and battery safety. Believe me i always check before i pop my build on it

I think what @zadiac was referring to was regarding how low in ohms you would go with that setup

What coil resistance would you plan to use in there @NeOAsus ?

I have been wanting to do this for a while. I have a 26650 mutant(clone) tube mech and i want to buy another one then make a extension piece where both screws on in the middle so then you have one long tube mech that uses 2 x 26650 batts. Does anyone have ideas or input on how to make it ? Where to get maybe delrin ? Any input will be appreciated

There was a guy (Craig) that works for Vaperite that got a extension made to join and run 2 Shemus Paddy Vapes Tube Mechs (18650 cells) together.
I think he got the man himself @Justin Pattrick to build this extension for him.

Justin care to share your knowledge on this matter.
Thanks bud

8.4 volts and 0.5ohms is around 140watts and amps of 16 , does that answer your question ? I know if i run 0.1 ohms it will be like 700watts and 84 amps ? Which is a meltdown in the making ....

8.4 volts and 0.5ohms is around 140watts and amps of 16 , does that answer your question ? I know if i run 0.1 ohms it will be like 700watts and 84 amps ? Which is a meltdown in the making ....

Great to hear @NeOAsus !
Good that you spelled it out like that before others that may not be aware of the risks get an idea to try it out and pop in a low ohm coil.

Done
f78a22e6e0ff2084abfadaccf31b3570.jpg

Is that a double tube mech in your pocket? Or you just crazy happy to see me?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its one massive hit ! Hitting nasty's bad blood at the moment and its so nice but yeah its a heavy bugger , haha and i am not carrying it anywhere since it has no trigger lock unfortunately

Back