Mofo Vapes Reviews + Give - Aways

Annnd...today we got this baby...
Literal Baby Vape but it is absolutely amazing... This little thing packs a punch. VAPORESSO Drizzle Fit. A great MTL Device that does not disappoint.
If only i could put this down than maybe the Review with have been out sooner
Review tonight!!

vhdqxrogywc21.jpg

The Aurora Play by Vaporesso

Firstly I must say that this device is gorgeous.

Sleek and ever so classy, it reminds me so much of a " Zippo" Lighter and is 'playful' like that as well.

On first inspection, the package and presence of the device is of high quality and is something that has become expected from @Vaporesso.

The box is accurate in terms of details, colour and information about the device. The packaging is a sturdy box that won’t collapse if you “sit on it” lmao!!!

Upon inspection of the device, I must say that the workmanship is of a high standard and the feel is comparable to brushed copper, even though it is really a plastic cover. If I had to mention 1 flaw, then the door hinge would take the cake.

It is quite noisy and rattles a lot and I feel that more attention could have been paid to this as it needs to be opened to vape.

The device vape quality is excellent for a pod and reminds me a lot of the Renova Zero (which I love and often give-away). The device has 3 different power settings to cater to different MTL styles. The pod also incorporates the ‘PTF’ system which is the ‘Push-to-Fill’ design to refill the pod. The drip tip is very comfortable indeed and is perfectly shaped.

The Pod device will be great for transitioning from smoking to vaping as the hit is satisfying even without salt nicotine and at the lowest wattage.

I must say that I have really enjoyed this device and wish that I would have put it down sooner so that this review would have been out.

But all great things take time!!!;):);)
Definitely a WINNER in my book!:dancer2::campeon:

vhdqxrogywc21.jpg

The Aurora Play by Vaporesso

Firstly I must say that this device is gorgeous.

Sleek and ever so classy, it reminds me so much of a " Zippo" Lighter and is 'playful' like that as well.

On first inspection, the package and presence of the device is of high quality and is something that has become expected from @Vaporesso.

The box is accurate in terms of details, colour and information about the device. The packaging is a sturdy box that won’t collapse if you “sit on it” lmao!!!

Upon inspection of the device, I must say that the workmanship is of a high standard and the feel is comparable to brushed copper, even though it is really a plastic cover. If I had to mention 1 flaw, then the door hinge would take the cake.

It is quite noisy and rattles a lot and I feel that more attention could have been paid to this as it needs to be opened to vape.

The device vape quality is excellent for a pod and reminds me a lot of the Renova Zero (which I love and often give-away). The device has 3 different power settings to cater to different MTL styles. The pod also incorporates the ‘PTF’ system which is the ‘Push-to-Fill’ design to refill the pod. The drip tip is very comfortable indeed and is perfectly shaped.

The Pod device will be great for transitioning from smoking to vaping as the hit is satisfying even without salt nicotine and at the lowest wattage.

I must say that I have really enjoyed this device and wish that I would have put it down sooner so that this review would have been out.

But all great things take time!!!;):);)
Definitely a WINNER in my book!:dancer2::campeon:
Very well writtten.
Biggest question of all.... Does it leak?

A happy 2020 to all of you guys and may it be Joyful and prosperous one!!!
A Vaporesso Review will be coming up today with 3 devised for give-away as well../
Good Luck!!!

Hey guys... My apologies. My camera batterty f****** out and I will be getting a new one today.
It like murphy's law, or maybe cuz I haven't used it in a couple of months.

Anyways their is also a slight change in products that will be given away.
3 x Hexohm Jynx pod devices will be given away tonight. Vaporesso Delivery was late

nice once, can't hear ur voice clearly though. The starting music was loud enough so I am guessing its just the way the video was recorded.

I can't comment on Youtube for some reason. Nice to have you back :)
It sucks a bit about the sound, but next one I am sure you will nail it. Is this with the new camera?

I have to say this pod looks really good and solid, just a very unusual large mouth piece for a pod system. But definitely something I will check out in the future.

Hi @Martin Narainsamy

Saw you have the Twisp Clearo 3 and the Cliq from your post in another thread

How do they compare for you?
Am keen to hear your findings when you get a chance

Back