Molicel batteries

tenor.gif

Thank you all and especially uncle Rob for the final 13 :)

I've sent an email to Andrew now and pushing my luck to see if the combined total of 100 cells will be enough to fulfill the MOQ's (usually it's 100 per cell type), so let's see what he comes back with. I will inform everyone on here accordingly when I receive feedback.

Okay, so Andrew just called me and appreciates the effort we've put in to get this going however he just sold out on all his available stock. That's the bad news. The good news is that he is getting new stock end of May (around the 23rd) and due to the request, he will facilitate this group buy of ours including the 21700's even though it is not 100 cells (the good news).

So we have until about the 20th of May at which time I will be closing this group buy and contacting everyone who displayed interest to arrange for payments etc. Not to be ugly about this, but if I do not get a payment from a person, then I will not be ordering for that person. I cannot afford to buy sets and sets of batteries and get stuck with them. As not everyone gets paid or has money available that late time of the month, I will allow payments to be done until the 1st of June after which I will be ordering, which I believe to be fair.

Okay, so Andrew just called me and appreciates the effort we've put in to get this going however he just sold out on all his available stock. That's the bad news. The good news is that he is getting new stock end of May (around the 23rd) and due to the request, he will facilitate this group buy of ours including the 21700's even though it is not 100 cells (the good news).

So we have until about the 20th of May at which time I will be closing this group buy and contacting everyone who displayed interest to arrange for payments etc. Not to be ugly about this, but if I do not get a payment from a person, then I will not be ordering for that person. I cannot afford to buy sets and sets of batteries and get stuck with them. As not everyone gets paid or has money available that late time of the month, I will allow payments to be done until the 1st of June after which I will be ordering, which I believe to be fair.

My suggestion is to get a spreadsheet going, force people to send you POP (with specific refences) and manage it - no POP sent, no batteries.

Thank you for all the help thus far, you really are a champ!

My suggestion is to get a spreadsheet going, force people to send you POP (with specific refences) and manage it - no POP sent, no batteries.

Thank you for all the help thus far, you really are a champ!
I already have a spreadsheet going with all the details and have been thinking around setting up some hyperlinks in it to reference the copy of the POP's received, but thanks for the suggestion :)

And it's only a pleasure as I am gaining from this as well :)

The pace we're running at the moment we'll exceed the 100 MOQ :)

FYI if anyone wants to check what I have down for them:
upload_2021-4-30_11-32-34.png

ATTENTION if you put your name up for 21700's
To everyone who put their names up for 21700's. Bossvape has Molicell 21700's which just came in at R169ea (which is like R11 more than what we can get it for, so dirt cheap). Due to this, I am contemplating closing the 21700's section here. Your thoughts please?

To everyone who put their names up for 21700's. Bossvape has Molicell 21700's which just came in at R169ea (which is like R11 more than what we can get it for, so dirt cheap). Due to this, I am contemplating closing the 21700's section here. Your thoughts please?
I am happy to wait for your stock but no worries if you cancel.

Maybe I should reconsider my 21700's anyway since they don't fit in my charger currently, but still happy to wait for your order. No rush for me at all.

Update:

I just sent Andrew an email asking if he has now received the stock as this is about the time he should have had it (though with customs one never knows). Once I get confirmation from him I will be approaching each of you who placed an order to start the process of the payments and other relevant details (delivery, etc.).

If you want to adjust or cancel your order, please do so now so that I can have the correct figures when discussing it with Andrew. As reference, here is what I have at the moment:
upload_2021-5-26_15-3-15.png

@ace_d_house_cat @Dela Rey Steyn @Drikusw @vicTor @Viper_SA @CJB85 @JulianJulian @Stranger @ARYANTO @Lingogrey @GrantSchnepel @myBru @Zack Damon @Rob Fisher @Amir @baardbek @traulstone @Larry @Scouse45

Back