Molicel batteries

Update:

I just sent Andrew an email asking if he has now received the stock as this is about the time he should have had it (though with customs one never knows). Once I get confirmation from him I will be approaching each of you who placed an order to start the process of the payments and other relevant details (delivery, etc.).

If you want to adjust or cancel your order, please do so now so that I can have the correct figures when discussing it with Andrew. As reference, here is what I have at the moment:
View attachment 230709

@ace_d_house_cat @Dela Rey Steyn @Drikusw @vicTor @Viper_SA @CJB85 @JulianJulian @Stranger @ARYANTO @Lingogrey @GrantSchnepel @myBru @Zack Damon @Rob Fisher @Amir @baardbek @traulstone @Larry @Scouse45

hi, thank you - my order is correct

Update:

I just sent Andrew an email asking if he has now received the stock as this is about the time he should have had it (though with customs one never knows). Once I get confirmation from him I will be approaching each of you who placed an order to start the process of the payments and other relevant details (delivery, etc.).

If you want to adjust or cancel your order, please do so now so that I can have the correct figures when discussing it with Andrew. As reference, here is what I have at the moment:
View attachment 230709

@ace_d_house_cat @Dela Rey Steyn @Drikusw @vicTor @Viper_SA @CJB85 @JulianJulian @Stranger @ARYANTO @Lingogrey @GrantSchnepel @myBru @Zack Damon @Rob Fisher @Amir @baardbek @traulstone @Larry @Scouse45
I'm still in! Just pm when ready, I'll be able to do the payments and stuff.

Thanks again for all the trouble and effort!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

I'm still in! Just pm when ready, I'll be able to do the payments and stuff.

Thanks again for all the trouble and effort!

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Same for me please... Much appreciated

My order is correct. I thank you for the trouble you have gone to. Highly appreciated. Pem baardbek REYNEKE

Andrew has responded that the batteries have been released from customs and he is now just awaiting delivery. He asked for quantities and I confirmed based on the latest feedback received.

Individual PM's regarding pricing, delivery, etc. to be sent once I get final confirmation on pricing from Andrew and only once all payments have been received will I complete the order.

Nope, not yet. Still waiting for Andrew to confirm the stock has come in. Will likely place order next week, so just in time :)
Great, thank you! Wish I could buy more but have to watch the budget. I need to buy concentrates.

Hi @ivc_mixer sorry for late reply, very busy week at work, I'm good for my order of 4, just let me know about payment. Thanks so much for organising this... :campeon:

Andrew has responded that the batteries have been released from customs and he is now just awaiting delivery. He asked for quantities and I confirmed based on the latest feedback received.

Individual PM's regarding pricing, delivery, etc. to be sent once I get final confirmation on pricing from Andrew and only once all payments have been received will I complete the order.
Hey is it still possible to to get in on this? I just need two 18650s

Hey is it still possible to to get in on this? I just need two 18650s
Just in time; I have added to the order. Will be contacting Andrew again this morning - he's taking his time getting back to me.

After including Ole's order I am closing this thread for new additions as I have now started chatting to Andrew re pricing and delivery of stock on the confirmed quantities. Once he confirms the pricing as set out initially I will contact each of you individually.

Response received from Andrew confirming the price. Individual PM's have been sent to all. Please check all is correct.

Good news. Thanks to @Stranger he indicated he will collect from Andrew and then PUDO the batteries to me, so the cost indication of R5ea on the PM's for courier from Electron to me can be reduced to R2.50ea

One thing I forgot to include on the PM's is if you want me to courier the batteries to you, please indicate if you want me to send it to a PUDO box and then the details of where the closest PUDO box would be to you, else the address which I need to send it to.

For attention those in Alberton and surrounds

If you like, you can schedule a pick up from another person in this group instead of having to pay the courier fees. For more info on this, please indicate to me in your PM that you would like to take this option up and I will refer you accordingly.

Hi,

Just to clarify on the above, the collect in Alberton will only be available once I have ordered the batteries, which will only be once all monies have been received. I will inform everyone on the group or via PM once ready.

Thank you to everyone that has paid over already. There are still a few outstanding and I need to wait for them. I will keep everyone updated as to when I place the order and the expected dates of delivery.

Back