Molicel batteries

A chilly good morning to all

Just to let you know, I will be following up with those who have not paid yet today.

Thank you to everyone who have paid already.

I am hoping to have everybody's money by this Friday at the latest so that I can place the order this week already. I will keep you all updated as to the progress.

Is there still an opportunity to be included in the order?

Jst a note for any new people wanting to get in on the order, Andrew just mailed me and indicated that the invoice has been raised and thus the order time has expired.

For those of you in the order, I am just waiting for a few more people to pay and then I will liaise further with Andrew.

Morning all,

Just a follow up on this. I am still awaiting three payments. PM's have been sent to the relevant people again today. Once all received I will proceed with the order.

Unfortunately without these I cannot proceed since we will then be short on the MOQ's, but I will push these as much as I can.

Regards,
ivc_mixer

Final notifications sent to the people who have not paid yet. If no response received by today I will be making the orders available to other people who have inquired about this.

I have already sent Andrew a message indicating that he may draft the invoice so that I may pay it and get the order out.

Good news!

I am expecting the batteries to be delivered today (if TCG plays along) and then tonight I will be organising all the various packs and getting the courier packs etc. ready. I will confirm on here for those who want to collect and for those to whom I am couriering, I will send each of you a PM with your tracking no's, etc.

Good news!

I am expecting the batteries to be delivered today (if TCG plays along) and then tonight I will be organising all the various packs and getting the courier packs etc. ready. I will confirm on here for those who want to collect and for those to whom I am couriering, I will send each of you a PM with your tracking no's, etc.

Thank you for all your efforts so far @ivc_mixer , it is much appreciated!

Good news!

awesome thanks man !

*sigh*
Alas, there's been a delay. I will only get the batteries tomorrow morning but everybody should get theirs by Friday, even via couriers

So, I will have a few extra batteries available - this is due to two people ordering initially but not taking - and I can use these myself, but throwing it out there in case somebody on here would like some extras:
18650 x 7
21700 x 5

If you want, please send me a PM and I will allocate to you.

Words from Mooch 18650

The P26A is my choice for best all-around 18650, for up to 25A or 75W per cell. The combination of its great performance along with its availability from authorized Molicel vendors makes it the best choice in my opinion for moderate to high power use in any device. We don’t have to worry about getting low grade, counterfeit, or old cells and Molicel is willing to sell to the vaping community. No other battery OEM is openly willing to do that.

Words from Mooch 21700

Bottom Line: This is a retest of this incredible performing 21700 which hits harder and runs for longer than the Samsung 40T. It even competes with the Samsung 30T at 30A. The 30T hits harder for about the first third of the discharge but then the P42A holds its voltage up better and hits harder for the rest of the discharge.

The P42A is my choice for best all-around performing cell of any size and best choice for a regulated mod for use from about 40W-90W each (80W-180W in a two-battery mod). Below that there are ultra-high capacity cells like the Samsung 50E2 that are a better choice. At above 90W each or so the Samsung 30T could be the better choice. Try the P42A and 30T and see which performs better for the way you vape.

So, I will have a few extra batteries available - this is due to two people ordering initially but not taking - and I can use these myself, but throwing it out there in case somebody on here would like some extras:
18650 x 7
21700 x 5

If you want, please send me a PM and I will allocate to you.
Adjusted totals after somebody came forth wanting some:
18650 x 7
21700 x 2

It arrived!

Now the big job starts. Will let everyone know ASAP once done.

All courier deliveries have been scheduled and every person has been notified of their respective tracking numbers, etc. (except for those who have organised with me otherwise).

All collection orders have been notified of orders ready for collection as well.

Phew.... now for some Netflix and chill

All courier deliveries have been scheduled and every person has been notified of their respective tracking numbers, etc. (except for those who have organised with me otherwise).

All collection orders have been notified of orders ready for collection as well.

Phew.... now for some Netflix and chill

Well done and thank you @ivc_mixer !!

B.t.w. some of you are going to find out very quickly why my wife always insists on wrapping the Christmas gifts... :risas3:

Back