Molicel batteries

I did some mental calculations. Over the whole order, and using average retail battery prices, your actions have saved this community several thousands of Rands.

Very well done and thank you.

I did some mental calculations. Over the whole order, and using average retail battery prices, your actions have saved this community several thousands of Rands.

Very well done and thank you.

Oh wow, did honestly not think of it like that. Just thought it'd be a nice thing to do seeing as I also wanted some :)

They are grade A batteries from a trusted source and even after delivery fees they are still less than what we would pay for an off the shelf 18650 or 21700

500 cycles on alternate days will take 2.5 years before we see a decrease in performance if we are not hammering them at full W discharge

For an 18650 that is 0.14 Cents per day and 0.17 Cents per day for the 21700

Aw crap, I can see it is going to be one of those days today :facepalm:

They are grade A batteries from a trusted source and even after delivery fees they are still less than what we would pay for an off the shelf 18650 or 21700

500 cycles on alternate days will take 2.5 years before we see a decrease in performance if we are not hammering them at full W discharge

For an 18650 that is 0.14 Cents per day and 0.17 Cents per day for the 21700

Aw crap, I can see it is going to be one of those days today :facepalm:

Someone, take the Molicel's out of @Stranger 's calculator quickly.... :rofl:

apple-meme.jpg

order well received @ivc_mixer

thanks again for running this buy, you saved us all a bunch of cash and most of all done in such a friendly and professional manner, appreciate it.

power to the people !

20210610_152341.jpg

Back