More discussion on clones

I support the choice to open goods going through customs, i have and will do it again if the oppurtunity arises. And I will NEVER get an E-tag or pay for E-toll. I am getting an Clone BB this weekend. These things are all my choices. But what I will not tolerate are people selling potentially dangerous juices and cheap devices with seriously suspect safety issues. Just keep in mind that I'm already a deviant, and dodgy at best

Exactly pro choice for people to do what they want, just as Rob is free to do what he wants- do you see that this kinda backfired now.
Well if you are for pro choice, that means you respect everyone's freedom to choose, just as they then should respect yours. So then you cant say bad things about someone else's choice.. You cant say not buying clones is the right thing to do. The right thing according to who's morals? And then if its your morals that you openly proclaim on a public forum, surely ALL your other actions can then be measured against your set morals?

Thats where you all are missing the point, I like Robs post, its the highlight of my day when I come home and open Vapemail, Whats in your hand, pittstop etc, and see all the new things he shows and test. This was nothing against him. He just came and the defended the cause and also (according to me, judged people on their choices). So I just used it as an exsample that we all do wrong things and should not always proclaim what is right or wrong, because it can backfire.
Thats why it would be best that these discussions should never be on a forum, as no one will ever be totally right and no one will be totally wrong. Endless circle, pro choice, dont diss the others choice.

It is even the case in so many things in our diverse country. You have a choice of whatever religion, but you cant go and disrespect someone else's, it will just lead to endless fighting

I support the choice to open goods going through customs, i have and will do it again if the oppurtunity arises. And I will NEVER get an E-tag or pay for E-toll. I am getting an Clone BB this weekend. These things are all my choices. But what I will not tolerate are people selling potentially dangerous juices and cheap devices with seriously suspect safety issues. Just keep in mind that I'm already a deviant, and dodgy at best
Not to derail the thread. Im new and have not all information. But has these juices ever been tested, is there proof that they are different and contain harmfull stuff in them?

Not to derail the thread. Im new and have not all information. But has these juices ever been tested, is there proof that they are different and contain harmfull stuff in them?

Have you ever vaped on one of these fake juices? I had the misfortune to vape on a Fake fantasi juice ( local kid at a vape meet said his juice tasted funny and asked me to have a look, took that fateful drag and basically almost "kots my longe uit") and vaping on bleach would have been more pleasant imo

Have you ever vaped on one of these fake juices? I had the misfortune to vape on a Fake fantasi juice ( local kid at a vape meet said his juice tasted funny and asked me to have a look, took that fateful drag and basically almost "kots my longe uit") and vaping on bleach would have been more pleasant imo
Some of the local vendor ejuice has the same effect on me ;)

Deviants are awesome people

I diy... and you know in diy there are some 'not so lekker' juices.
I vaped all of them. I'm too stingy not to.
Then I bought fake fantasi... :sick:
It was sooo bad threw away the whole bottle

Nope, was juts wondering, if its just hearsay/urban legend, or is there any proof. My wife drink this cucumber Sprite, I would rather drink bloutrein, but Im sure she will not die

Well if you are for pro choice, that means you respect everyone's freedom to choose, just as they then should respect yours. So then you cant say bad things about someone else's choice.. You cant say not buying clones is the right thing to do. The right thing according to who's morals? And then if its your morals that you openly proclaim on a public forum, surely ALL your other actions can then be measured against your set morals?

Thats where you all are missing the point, I like Robs post, its the highlight of my day when I come home and open Vapemail, Whats in your hand, pittstop etc, and see all the new things he shows and test. This was nothing against him. He just came and the defended the cause and also (according to me, judged people on their choices). So I just used it as an exsample that we all do wrong things and should not always proclaim what is right or wrong, because it can backfire.
Thats why it would be best that these discussions should never be on a forum, as no one will ever be totally right and no one will be totally wrong. Endless circle, pro choice, dont diss the others choice.

It is even the case in so many things in our diverse country. You have a choice of whatever religion, but you cant go and disrespect someone else's, it will just lead to endless fighting

You keep using the quote pro choice and welcoming people to the side but you yourself are judging others on there choices, you call people out claiming hypocrisy for there choices?
If he wants to do certain thing right and certain things wrong then what?

You are right, it is a circle but you are slap dead in the middle.

You are confusing the whole matter and forum here, we fought for pro choice on vape goods not on moral compasses or our lives.

And FYI i think your a hoot, always nice to have a mad hatter around

Hi guys

Please drop it and lets move on

These posts are getting personal
I dont want to lock this thread

Nope, was juts wondering, if its just hearsay/urban legend, or is there any proof. My wife drink this cucumber Sprite, I would rather drink bloutrein, but Im sure she will not die
And then on this point. I once ordered something from a well known vemdor and went and picked it up at the warehouse. Now they make juice aswell. So getting at their premisses the door was open, just an security gate.the wind was almost blowing me over. Anyway within 3meters from where I was standing at the gate there was juice being made, big open jars with funny machines dripping the the exact measurmenst into these open jars. From where I was standing I could spit into these open jars and obviously wid can blow anything in.
So how safe is our local juices? What control is there what goes into all these juices made in someones garage? Have they been tested and controlled?

That little ISO logo if for juices manufactured in ISO Standard Laboratory. That normally a good starting point and minimum requirement for me to buy a juice. Out of curiosity, please pm me the vendor's name where this happened.

And then on this point. I once ordered something from a well known vemdor and went and picked it up at the warehouse. Now they make juice aswell. So getting at their premisses the door was open, just an security gate.the wind was almost blowing me over. Anyway within 3meters from where I was standing at the gate there was juice being made, big open jars with funny machines dripping the the exact measurmenst into these open jars. From where I was standing I could spit into these open jars and obviously wid can blow anything in.
So how safe is our local juices? What control is there what goes into all these juices made in someones garage? Have they been tested and controlled?

Yeah i get what your saying, i dont trust most of Durbans stuff. There is just to much backyard juice makers.

There was a topic about this a while ago
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/all-juice-manufacturers.t39913/

Time for my 2c.

A year ago I bought my second mod. A SXK Billet Box that I would rather like to refer to as a replica than a clone. I bought it on Black Friday from a reputable vendor that is now a staunch supporter of the NCZ. Now I fell in love with this little mod and it is still my go to vape in and out of the house.

This mod might not have got me off stinkies but it surely kept me off it. And thanks to this replica mod I will live a couple of years longer for fellow vapers to give me crap about it being a clone.

About halfway through the year I started noticing this particular shop going the no clone route. I knew there was a heavy discussion more than a year ago on the thread about clones but I thought we all moved past that. Clearly not. So I started wondering what am I doing wrong. I'm always buying from reputable vendors. Everything from concentrates to cotton and wire and batteries. So why the sudden attention on clones again? I saw at the China mall all the cheap stuff they got there but common sense told me it has something to do with Charles Darwin's theory of Natural Selection.

A few months later the NCZ started popping up all over the place. Vendor's then reviewers and especially the HE gear crowd. Hence the association with HE gear. Nobody explaining what its about. All seem to be happening behind the scenes and I started feeling like the bad guy here. So @Daniel , there was no where a specific accusation of people looking down on clone/replica users. But there was these subtle hints with hashtags and declarations that was getting a bit intimidating. Or maybe I do have some issues.

Thanks to @Rob Fisher 's post earlier we have more of an idea what if going on and it started to get this thread to be more constructive.

Completely agree with u on the low end-LE point, there is no low end devices, it's just mass produced that's why costs less.
But, are there low end comunities we should ask, because HE seem to have comunities and low end seem to be devices.
And this is the split in the vaping community. Then we have twisp communities and medium end communities as well.
How about mixed end community???

I'm a big fan of Twisp and what they are doing for Vaping, also have a few Twisp devices i still use occasionally. Then I have Mass Produced gear that i love, and getting fake/clone/replica gear this weekend, so I think i should be considered "tri-communal"?

You keep using the quote pro choice and welcoming people to the side but you yourself are judging others on there choices, you call people out claiming hypocrisy for there choices?
If he wants to do certain thing right and certain things wrong then what?

You are right, it is a circle but you are slap dead in the middle.

You are confusing the whole matter and forum here, we fought for pro choice on vape goods not on moral compasses or our lives.

And FYI i think your a hoot, always nice to have a mad hatter around
emoji16.png

If I copy and paste contradictory statements, its not judging, its showing contradictions.

But let me maybe explain to you differently. What difference will a campaign on the internet make against clones. If you say f#ck clones, buying clones is not right to a few people reading the forum, will it make any difference? Except creating threads like this.

Now, selling counterfeit products is illegal in SA as far as I know. I often read in the media of counterfeit goods being seized. So if these clones are really affecting bussiness, why not get the police involved. I mean how difficult is it. Get members in all areas to go to china mall, let them even buy the fakes. Then it seems there is a few vendors and people in SA on good relations with manufaturers. So get proof from manufaturers or vendors importing the stuff, that these are fakes being sold. Give all the information to police and follow up, what has been done? Cant be that difficult. But its a bit stupid to do, if you yourself dont follow the laws, It will be a bit stupid, if you yourself used to sell clones

I'm a big fan of Twisp and what they are doing for Vaping, also have a few Twisp devices i still use occasionally. Then I have Mass Produced gear that i love, and getting fake/clone/replica gear this weekend, so I think i should be considered "tri-communal"?
you can join the lifestyle comunity.
Your life your style!

Back