More discussion on clones

Slow is an understatement, the misses is still waiting for goods she ordered in Jan....

My MIL is still waiting from June i think, i pay for all her wish stuff and if she hasn’t received it after a while we just request a refund. Becareful not to ask for refunds all the time because they flag you as a chancer and your account goes bye bye, cant use any of the old details on your new account.

I've hopped onto this bandwagon a bit late but I find it really strange that the NCZ advocates aren't flexing here...To me it seems as though one can draw a direct comparison between some reviewers/forum member/vendors and social media influencers. Sorry if I'm going off on a tangent here but I have personally seen the power some of these "better known" (I would say well respected but who am I kidding?!) members of the community have over the average joes' like myself. Examples such as "Wow this build quality is totally worth the price" or "The most anticipated juice of the year arrives at vendor xxxx on this date xxxx", I could go on but I hope you guys see my point in this very brief rant.

The fact of the matter is most of us in the vaping community are ex-smokers, thus, have addictive personalities (I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have started vaping if I wasn't addicted to smoking). This being said, I think its disgusting for these people to take advantage of our addict mentality for the benefit of a select few (Just my opinion, I have no facts to prove the so called "influencers" are benefiting in any way).
As far as influencing goes, let's just influence smokers to turn to vaping...finish and klaar!

Also, no sour grapes here. What a person does with their hard earned money is their own prerogative...

Also Also, I really dislike 1 of the reviewers mentioned in an earlier post...now I dislike them both equally:rofl:

I've hopped onto this bandwagon a bit late but I find it really strange that the NCZ advocates aren't flexing here...To me it seems as though one can draw a direct comparison between some reviewers/forum member/vendors and social media influencers. Sorry if I'm going off on a tangent here but I have personally seen the power some of these "better known" (I would say well respected but who am I kidding?!) members of the community have over the average joes' like myself. Examples such as "Wow this build quality is totally worth the price" or "The most anticipated juice of the year arrives at vendor xxxx on this date xxxx", I could go on but I hope you guys see my point in this very brief rant.

The fact of the matter is most of us in the vaping community are ex-smokers, thus, have addictive personalities (I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have started vaping if I wasn't addicted to smoking). This being said, I think its disgusting for these people to take advantage of our addict mentality for the benefit of a select few (Just my opinion, I have no facts to prove the so called "influencers" are benefiting in any way).
As far as influencing goes, let's just influence smokers to turn to vaping...finish and klaar!

Also, no sour grapes here. What a person does with their hard earned money is their own prerogative...

Also Also, I really dislike 1 of the reviewers mentioned in an earlier post...now I dislike them both equally:rofl:

Those are very good points, influencers are suppose to be un biased but again thats why when i watch a review i just watch the item on show and the build process then onto the next one, you get very few that are really truly unbiased so take what they say with a pinch of salt.

This is an open forum where all are welcome because we have a common goal. We do not live under dictatorship so we have a choice in how we vape and how we spend our money on it.

Pro choice still stands and we are all happy about that.

I would like to see the the actual video where he had the chat with uncle Rob that lead to his "repentance". The one he refers to on instagram.

Just for the reasons, because I feel that is the thing that can start a healthy debate here. But there is no way I'm registering on another social media platform. Logging into Facebook once a week is more than enough for me.

I would like to see the the actual video where he had the chat with uncle Rob that lead to his "repentance". The one he refers to on instagram.

Just for the reasons, because I feel that is the thing that can start a healthy debate here. But there is no way I'm registering on another social media platform. Logging into Facebook once a week is more than enough for me.
yeah dude
would be interesting. i dont even have facebook

should be an interesting discussion

Rob: Now listen here Broomstick, you are now a clone free zone. Got it?
Broomstick: Ja oom, Jammer oom #gooiwolke ne!!

Back