More discussion on clones

I've hopped onto this bandwagon a bit late but I find it really strange that the NCZ advocates aren't flexing here...To me it seems as though one can draw a direct comparison between some reviewers/forum member/vendors and social media influencers. Sorry if I'm going off on a tangent here but I have personally seen the power some of these "better known" (I would say well respected but who am I kidding?!) members of the community have over the average joes' like myself. Examples such as "Wow this build quality is totally worth the price" or "The most anticipated juice of the year arrives at vendor xxxx on this date xxxx", I could go on but I hope you guys see my point in this very brief rant.

The fact of the matter is most of us in the vaping community are ex-smokers, thus, have addictive personalities (I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have started vaping if I wasn't addicted to smoking). This being said, I think its disgusting for these people to take advantage of our addict mentality for the benefit of a select few (Just my opinion, I have no facts to prove the so called "influencers" are benefiting in any way).
As far as influencing goes, let's just influence smokers to turn to vaping...finish and klaar!

Also, no sour grapes here. What a person does with their hard earned money is their own prerogative...

Also Also, I really dislike 1 of the reviewers mentioned in an earlier post...now I dislike them both equally:rofl:

I actually got to a point where I'm limiting my views of the vapemail and handcheck threads. Will be surprised how healthy it is for your fomo.

yeah dude
would be interesting. i dont even have facebook

should be an interesting discussion

Rob: Now listen here Broomstick, you are now a clone free zone. Got it?
Broomstick: Ja oom, Jammer oom #gooiwolke ne!!

Lmao funniest post ever written

I would like to see the the actual video where he had the chat with uncle Rob that lead to his "repentance". The one he refers to on instagram.

Just for the reasons, because I feel that is the thing that can start a healthy debate here. But there is no way I'm registering on another social media platform. Logging into Facebook once a week is more than enough for me.

I think what you wanted to say is you would like to see his bank statements

yeah dude
would be interesting. i dont even have facebook

should be an interesting discussion

Rob: Now listen here Broomstick, you are now a clone free zone. Got it?
Broomstick: Ja oom, Jammer oom #gooiwolke ne!!

You forgot to add :" My vrou gaan my bliksem":rofl:

Love your custom title btw:rofl:

yo yo yo, twelf pages. Gonna fill up my cloned tank and catch up on the reading.

should start a 'Clone Pride' thread

Need some opinions. Do you think this is authentic or a Weber clone?
153042-35cca8eb02565db72e6932e5ba5eed43.jpg

Attachments

• 153042-35cca8eb02565db72e6932e5ba5eed43.jpg
    153042-35cca8eb02565db72e6932e5ba5eed43.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 12
Doesnt matter. It doesnt qualify as n braai if charcoal is used instead of wood.

Your arguments are invalid

Doesnt matter. It doesnt qualify as n braai if charcoal is used instead of wood.

Your arguments are invalid
Since they started making charcoial from wood, I use both

Its like when I was fishing one day and to guys are discussing where to cast as to where the fish are, and the old oom next to them said. Since the fish learned how to swim, he cast anywhere

Funny enough right after I did my announcement of joining the initiative is the time I started getting trolled on my own review thread coincidence I think not.....

Put please stay 'United'...the rest of us will just carry on...I'm done with this BS topic and BS thread....
Ok Im still new so havent had time to watch all the gazillion of Americas funniest vape videos.
But he say that the trolling started after he made the no clone announcement. But on the video posted of his anouncement, he already goes off against the trolls and zaps them. So were the trolls not first and then the egg?

Ok Im still new so havent had time to watch all the gazillion of Americas funniest vape videos.
But he say that the trolling started after he made the no clone announcement. But on the video posted of his anouncement, he already goes off against the trolls and zaps them. So were the trolls not first and then the egg?

I think there was a instagram videos or youtube were he announced it before that youtube clip posted in this thread

you bloody muppets you got my sale ad removed :)
then again maybe it was becoz i mixed the tupperware with a clone of the holy skyline. Very big NO NO :)

Back