More discussion on clones

Thanks for a fun day on this thread guys.
Nice to see that we can all laugh at each other once in a while. Keep it up.

BTW u guys owe me sale thread :)

Thanks for a fun day on this thread guys.
Nice to see that we can all laugh at each other once in a while. Keep it up.

BTW u guys owe me sale thread :)
Technically you still have your sale thread... We just cant post there anymore:p:D

Back to the topic at hand

I really get what the no clone supporters are saying, but surely they can see where the clone supporters are coming from as well? When I moved from starter gear to the hobby side of vaping the Russian 91% and the Kayfun were the tanks to have. If it wasn't for clones of those RTA's I would probably have gone back to smoking as the starter kits then just wasn't cutting it. And there was just no way, back then, that I could afford the price of either authentic.

Times have changed and there are plenty of decently priced authentic gear available now. But if that R150 clone keeps someone who is struggling financially off ciggies, then in my eyes it's a good thing.

While we all have our views and poke fun at each other,surely we can all see that this subject is causing a great divide in the vaping community.

At the risk of being flamed, I honestly think that some individuals on both side of the fence are fully embracing the current generations tendency for over sensitivity. In the deleted threads where both parties responded, not one constructive debate could be had where either side considers the other's view on the matter because some forumites initially took some comments personal and this spiraled into personal attacks on both sides. Consider this - Could we in fact be so consumed with over analyzing these initial posts that we’ve completely hindered opposing parties' freedom of expression? Without the freedom to express either for or against views, how will this subject be put to rest?

Anyway, enough seriaaasness from my side. Awaiting the witty comments (especially from @BioHAZarD , @lesvaches & @jm10 ) with great anticipation. :p

I really get what the no clone supporters are saying, but surely they can see where the clone supporters are coming from as well? When I moved from starter gear to the hobby side of vaping the Russian 91% and the Kayfun were the tanks to have. If it wasn't for clones of those RTA's I would probably have gone back to smoking as the starter kits then just wasn't cutting it. And there was just no way, back then, that I could afford the price of either authentic.

Times have changed and there are plenty of decently priced authentic gear available now. But if that R150 clone keeps someone who is struggling financially off ciggies, then in my eyes it's a good thing.

While we all have our views and poke fun at each other,surely we can all see that this subject is causing a great divide in the vaping community.

At the risk of being flamed, I honestly think that some individuals on both side of the fence are fully embracing the current generations tendency for over sensitivity. In the deleted threads where both parties responded, not one constructive debate could be had where either side considers the other's view on the matter because some forumites initially took some comments personal and this spiraled into personal attacks on both sides. Consider this - Could we in fact be so consumed with over analyzing these initial posts that we’ve completely hindered opposing parties' freedom of expression? Without the freedom to express either for or against views, how will this subject be put to rest?

Anyway, enough seriaaasness from my side. Awaiting the witty comments (especially from @BioHAZarD , @lesvaches & @jm10 ) with great anticipation. :p

Im with you and your comments.

We are not pro clone; i think everyone needs to understand that first, we are pro choice.

I do not own any clones and nothing that you would consider “real HE” so i am biased.

We do have a split in the forum regarding this matter and thats fine because not all of us agree on stuff anyway.

At the end of the day people call us trolls on all forms of media and we are fine with that do you know why? We are not snowflakes and can roll with the punches, also we are grown ass men most of the time.

We are not snowflakes and can roll with the punches, also we are grown ass men most of the time.

But being a snowflake looks like so much fun! :rofl:

giphy.gif

At the risk of being flamed, I honestly think that some individuals on both side of the fence are fully embracing the current generations tendency for over sensitivity.

I think some people are just more in tune with their feminine side

I'm Pro choice all the way.
So if someone wants to be pro clone , I'm happy for you.
If someone wants

If some someone wants to be anti clone I'm happy for you too.
Insults from either side just doesn't make sense to me.:confused:

hi guys
Not ignoring you. Stuck in meetings the whole day unfortunately:(
Will catch up later.

I don't own HE mods, but my opinion is that there is nothing wrong with buying a clone, so long as it is sold and advertised as a clone. If, however, the original logo has been copied, as @Silver mentioned and the mod is being passed off as authentic, that is most certainly wrong. It's downright fraud!

The same reasoning applies to what is fast becoming another taboo - cloned juice. What is the issue?? Cloned juice will never be the same as the original, which is of course made to a secret recipe. At best it will be similar. If someone can't afford to buy the original, but wants that kind of flavour, then by all means buy a clone.

Again, so long as it is clearly stated that the juice is a clone, I see no problem with it. However, if it's passed off as the original, that is absolutely not acceptable.

Juice manufacturers may not like the fact that their juice is cloned. Why not? If I were a juice manufacturer I would just laugh it off. After all, the cloned version will never be as good as the original, so if you want to buy what is , essentially, second-best, go for it.

I was given a cloned Dinner Lady Lemon Tart to try. I might have enjoyed it if I had never tasted the original, but I have. Believe me, the clone was merely a muted version of the original.

Bottom line: There's nothing wrong with honest cloning i.e. stating that the product is cloned.

I did not even know you get clones, until I read other threads were people started with no clone zones and then this thread. I dont think I have one thing in my house that is a clone, nevermind vape stuff.

But but but, I hate hypocrits. I know that the same person who calls cloning, stealing, will also be the person that try to cheat a bit on his tax forms, or exceed the speed limit or dont stop fully at the stop street, or drive sometime a bit over the alcohol limit etc etc. There is millions of things that you not supposed to do, that people do. So to come and judge other is a bit funny.

People just put their goody good shoes on when it suits them. Hypocrits

Back