More News

People making a fuss about the language and the type of questions.

The real problem should be that our home affairs have been giving false passports to foreigners and its become such a regular occurance that this is the lengths other airlines need to go to.
Not discounting the fact that a SA passport is easily obtained with the levels of corruption within our government as they are, however I think it's fair comment ... I know a number of South Africans that can't understand, let alone speak Afrikaans

Not discounting the fact that a SA passport is easily obtained with the levels of corruption within our government as they are, however I think it's fair comment ... I know a number of South Africans that can't understand, let alone speak Afrikaans
But to be honest, it's kak funny to all Afrikaans speaking South Africans.

Spar stores planning online shopping launch​

Myles Illidge 8 June 2022 mybroadband.co.za
Spar’s online shopping platform, Spar2U, will launch at many of its stores in the coming months, according to the group’s interim results for the six months ended 31 March 2022.
Individual Spar branches will decide for themselves how they want to use the platform.
“There is great enthusiasm from our independent retailers to implement Spar’s new online shopping platform, Spar2U,” the company said.

Don't know which parallel universe they're referring to here...only thing bouncing here is debit orders .

South African economy bounces back from pandemic​

Don't know which parallel universe they're referring to here...only thing bouncing here is debit orders .

South African economy bounces back from pandemic​

Of course its back to the size it was before the pandemic ... it's still zero

MultiChoice’s latest annual results have revealed a significant decline in customers on its DStv Premium, Compact, and Extra packages in South Africa in the past year.

The broadcaster reported a 4% loss in 90-day active subscribers in the Premium segment in South Africa from March 2021 to March 2022. This figure includes customers on its Premium and Compact Plus packages.

DStv said this was a lesser decline than the previous year, which saw an 8% drop from roughly 1.5 million to 1.4 million.
mybroadband.co.za

Fibre customers on Vumatel’s network will benefit from higher speeds between 13 June and the end of August 2022.
The fibre network operator is running a promotion over the period that will see package speeds upgraded to the next tier.
For example, Internet service provider Cool Ideas notified one MyBroadband reader that their 20/10 Mbps package would be upgraded to 50/50 Mbps for free.
Cool Ideas informed another that it would upgrade their 100/100 Mbps package to 200/200 Mbps.
“The promotion will upgrade your connection speed at no extra cost to you,” the notification reads.

Back