More News

In short, a taxi driver in Tokyo, Japan, was arrested because he drove over a dove. I can send the link, but unless you're subscribed to the channel you will not be able to read this article, hence posting a pic here.

1702016382241.png

I recall catching the train between JHB and PMB fairly regularly as a schoolboy, (there were no commercial flights between JHB and PMB back in ye day), and the train travelled overnight, taking some 12 hours, typically 6PM to 6AM.

This has happened to me - a baboon helped itself to my breakfast! :-D
I had to install burglar bars and slam lock gates at my Westbrook home to stop the blimming monkeys coming in and not only eating any food on display, but also trashing the place :mad:

I had to install burglar bars and slam lock gates at my Westbrook home to stop the blimming monkeys coming in and not only eating any food on display, but also trashing the place :mad:

@Intuthu Kagesi If you had to install burglar bars to keep monkeys out, and not to prevent a human home invasion, that must have been a long, long time ago!!

@Intuthu Kagesi If you had to install burglar bars to keep monkeys out, and not to prevent a human home invasion, that must have been a long, long time ago!!
Not as long ago as you would think ... Crime has never really been an issue there, however the monkeys have gotten progressively worse with the development of Zimbali

:-D :mad:

Back