Morph Tank by EHPRO & Eciggity

HealthCabin

New Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
There are finally quite a few of large airflow single coil RTA's coming out lately. I just bought 2, I really don't need another. This one uses an RBA, SubTank Coils, Delta Coils, and Atlantis Coils....pretty unique!

Product Description:

The Morph Tank is both an RTA and a Sub Ohm Tank, which was created through a collaboration with EHPRO and Eciggity. What makes the Morph different in the Sub Ohm Tank market is its compatibility with MANY different types of sub ohm coils with the use of adaptors. Why buy more Sub Ohm Tanks when you can simply put an adapter for the coil you want to use into the Morph Tank?

Features:

• Stainless Steel and Quartz Glass
  • Huge Adjustable Cyclops Airflow
  • Wide Bore Delrin Base Drip Tip
  • Compatible with different Sub Ohm Coils
  • Rebuildable Deck Adaptor to build your own coils
  • Includes 3 Adaptors for Sub Ohm Coils (Atlantis/Atlantis 2.0 BVC, Subtank OCC, Delta II LVC)
    Future Adaptors for Different Sub Ohm Coils will be Available Soon

Liquid Capacity:

• RBA : 4.5ml
  • ATL : 4.8ml
  • DEL : 3.6ml
  • SUB : 5.7ml

Includes:

1x Morph Tank by EHPRO & Eciggity

1x Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip

1x Rebuildable Deck

3x Adaptors for (ATL, SUB, DEL) Sub Ohm Coils

From: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/26774-morph-tank-by-ehpro-eciggity/

Love the thunderbolt on the side!

Mmmm .. like the looks of that rebuild-able deck. The insulator is not PEEK however.

There are finally quite a few of large airflow single coil RTA's coming out lately. I just bought 2, I really don't need another. This one uses an RBA, SubTank Coils, Delta Coils, and Atlantis Coils....pretty unique!

Product Description:

The Morph Tank is both an RTA and a Sub Ohm Tank, which was created through a collaboration with EHPRO and Eciggity. What makes the Morph different in the Sub Ohm Tank market is its compatibility with MANY different types of sub ohm coils with the use of adaptors. Why buy more Sub Ohm Tanks when you can simply put an adapter for the coil you want to use into the Morph Tank?

Features:

• Stainless Steel and Quartz Glass
  • Huge Adjustable Cyclops Airflow
  • Wide Bore Delrin Base Drip Tip
  • Compatible with different Sub Ohm Coils
  • Rebuildable Deck Adaptor to build your own coils
  • Includes 3 Adaptors for Sub Ohm Coils (Atlantis/Atlantis 2.0 BVC, Subtank OCC, Delta II LVC)
    Future Adaptors for Different Sub Ohm Coils will be Available Soon

Liquid Capacity:

• RBA : 4.5ml
  • ATL : 4.8ml
  • DEL : 3.6ml
  • SUB : 5.7ml

Includes:

1x Morph Tank by EHPRO & Eciggity

1x Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip

1x Rebuildable Deck

3x Adaptors for (ATL, SUB, DEL) Sub Ohm Coils

From: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/26774-morph-tank-by-ehpro-eciggity/

Hi @HealthCabin
If you were to use the sub pieces that came with the set for the subtank coils, would you be able to use the RBA deck on it and so for the Delta 2?

I like the air hole on the deck, but the neck of the chimney: That's your bottle neck right there. That'll restrict the airflow for those whole like a lot of airflow.

Back