Most Authentic Mint concentrate

Ripstorm

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
a Mate of mine bought Puffy Puffs Widow (Apple, litchi, lemon mint). The mint in that juice is the most authentic I've ever tasted.
Any idea what kind of mint they use?

Candy mint or a leafy mint? If you like the leafy mint taste I can strongly recommend MMM mint and honey. As for a concentrate I have no Idea

Candy mint or a leafy mint? If you like the leafy mint taste I can strongly recommend MMM mint and honey. As for a concentrate I have no Idea

Tastes exactly like a mint leaf. I'm not a huge mint fan, but my wife is. Would like to get my hands on the mint concentrate they use.

Hi Bud

Unfortunately, I won't be able to assist you with what I use in that mix as it isn't just a single mint that is in there.
I hope you understand.

Hi Bud

Unfortunately, I won't be able to assist you with what I use in that mix as it isn't just a single mint that is in there.
I hope you understand.

Understand completely. I didn't expect you to give out your recipe ;). It's just that I rarely work with mint concentrates so I'm not familiar with the flavour profiles available with the normal Cap/TPA/FW/FA/INW mints.

Anyways, great job with that juice! First mint juice that I actually liked

Understand completely. I didn't expect you to give out your recipe ;). It's just that I rarely work with mint concentrates so I'm not familiar with the flavour profiles available with the normal Cap/TPA/FW/FA/INW mints.

Anyways, great job with that juice! First mint juice that I actually liked

Thanks bud, appreciate the kind words.
I can tell you the earthiness doesn't come from the mint side of things.

Back