Most disgusting ejuice?

No trolling here. After hearing all the hype and everyone recommending DDD i couldn't believe what I was tasting. Horrible, horrible stuff!. So thanks for your down votes even though I was giving my opinion as the OP asked but we all know taste is subjective and it seems some people actually like the taste of chocolate vomit...

I hear you and agree on the subjectivity of taste and I dont have any probs with folk voicing their opinions, we are all generally a rather opinionated bunch here, but your style of delivery is what raised my eyebrows.
No intro post, and in your 2nd one, you unload a double barrelled shotgun on probably one of the most loved juices here.
Seemed to me like you were going for maximum wow effect, hence my troll label.

I hear you and agree on the subjectivity of taste and I dont have any probs with folk voicing their opinions, we are all generally a rather opinionated bunch here, but your style of delivery is what raised my eyebrows.
No intro post, and in your 2nd one, you unload a double barrelled shotgun on probably one of the most loved juices here.

So what are the rules now? Do I need to introduce myself again or am I free to reply to threads now

I'm just concise and don't really care about sugar coating my opinions

So what are the rules now? Do I need to introduce myself again or am I free to reply to threads now

I'm just concise and don't really care about sugar coating my opinions
All good, direct approach is also fine. :D
A brief post in the intro thread would be a nice touch so we get a feel for who you are, how long you've been vaping and what device you use.
Its more a social thing than a requirement to post.

Who cares if he thinks it tastes like vomit or not?

It doesn't affect anyone else - so what's the problem?

Thank you!

PS. I think a moderator needs to rename this thread to "Most disgusting juice, but please don't mention one we like". Maybe the word "disgusting" in the title is a bit strong too? Lets wrap this thread in cotton wool...

All good, direct approach is also fine. :D
A brief post in the intro thread would be a nice touch so we get a feel for who you are, how long you've been vaping and what device you use.
Its more a social thing than a requirement to post.

Cool, I will get on it a little later...

Interesting one for me . Foggs - The Deli Express (The cinnamon one), just way to much cinnamon. The other would have to be The Vaping Rabbits Milkman when I initially received it. It tasted like plastic. After a month steep though it was pretty good

Ive only ever experienced two juices which I CONSIDER to be disgusting

Rebel Lion - Orgasm
i think there might have been something wrong with the batch tho as it smelt great but had a horrible oily taste however i couldn't really take it back as i won it in a competition .. bummer.

&

Orion - Sunset
After suffering through my first tank i've left it in the cupboard for 4 months to hopefully steep into some kind of magical journey it currently most definitely is not.

Love the rest of Orion though :D

Back