Most disgusting ejuice?

Byakko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I am currently vaping 12mg Beer flavour...it is vile.But it is all I have left lol What has been your worst experience?

[RSVP=19455]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

I have tasted some pretty kak juices in my time... I tasted one a few months ago that tasted like slug... and then yesterday I tasted one from France and it was like vaping medical bandages after they were removed form a wound. :eek::confused:

Creamy Clouds. Lemon something other. Very popular here.

Tasted like engine oil. I ruined 3 stock coils trying to make it work on each of my tanks.

Poured it into my engine block.

I have tasted some pretty kak juices in my time... I tasted one a few months ago that tasted like slug... and then yesterday I tasted one from France and it was like vaping medical bandages after they were removed form a wound. :eek::confused:
You know what slugs taste like...LOL :eek::confused:

JustB condensed milk. Tasted like off milk with loads of sugar.

I think my worst was when I was trying to quit smoking, had an old evod lying around, some terrible liqua juices & I was just desperate, mixed a bunch of them together with some moirs vanilla essence. Revolting. So glad I'm off the stinkies & can even take a vape break every now and then without losing my mind :p

Classic man, cannot imagine what moirs vanilla essence tasted like but props for trying :)

So called premium juice by a forum member, wont name names, its actually in my tank at the moment. It tastes like dish-washing liquid. I think pine and coconut was the intention for a Caribbean feel but it came out like pine detergents. So bad

wa
had the french one something to do with pilots

Lol medical bandages that is vile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So called premium juice by a forum member, wont name names, its actually in my tank at the moment. It tastes like dish-washing liquid. I think pine and coconut was the intention for a Caribbean feel but it came out like pine detergents. So bad

The juice does taste nasty upon first using it. It's like a fine wine. It grows on you. Personally it was rather strong but I found myself enjoying it's boldness.

Most juices for me are crap. I find I have to use about 100 ml of a juice to appreciate it.

I really dislike way more than I like.

I can't count how many "wonderful ideas" DIY juice I've chucked after 1ml.

I hate Peanut Butter juices, therefore hated Elvis' Breakfast, which was hugely popular. I have finally given up on anything Citrus too, tastes kak to me.

But the most memorable was a, also very popular, Apple Pie. All I tasted was Caramel, and gave it away. And the thing is folks LOVE this juice... Taste is a crazy thing.

Ecto Plasm from Vape Mob. Really hated it so much but was forced to finish it as I was dead broke for the rest of the month.
Another few juices from Hurricane vapour - some dark tobacco. Nearly made me puke.

Foggs famous sauce the pear one, I almost threw up and then chucked it.

I am currently vaping 12mg Beer flavour...it is vile.But it is all I have left lol What has been your worst experience?
great thread. Now where in heavens did you get beer flavor?.

I take you wouldn't want to try my mustard chicken then?. Lol ;-)

Ecto Plasm from Vape Mob. Really hated it so much but was forced to finish it as I was dead broke for the rest of the month.
Another few juices from Hurricane vapour - some dark tobacco. Nearly made me puke.
Funny thing about that Ectoplasma, that was my first "real" juice, I absolutely loved the first 10ml bottle I got with my first RTA (Kayfun), I reordered a 30ml bottle and it was awesome for the first 5mls but overnight it turned to dishwashing liquid flavour, no amount of forgetting about it in a cupboard brought the awesomeness back :(

great thread. Now where in heavens did you get beer flavor?.

I take you wouldn't want to try my mustard chicken then?. Lol ;-)
Have you got some mustard chicken? I'd love to try that :nerd:

Have you got some mustard chicken? I'd love to try that :nerd:
I can get literally any food flavoring essence, just have on hand... Beer, mustard and chicken but I can get pizza, beef... Basically all the gross things you wouldn't want to vape.

Maybe one day I will actually mix up a mustard chicken then @BumbleBee you can have the honor of doing a review on it :rofl:

I can get literally any food flavoring essence, just have on hand... Beer, mustard and chicken but I can get pizza, beef... Basically all the gross things you wouldn't want to vape.

Maybe one day I will actually mix up a mustard chicken then @BumbleBee you can have the honor of doing a review on it :rofl:
Look, I think I'm the only oke that actually genuinely likes TFA Bacon, so a Honey Mustard Roast Chicken is right up my alley. Beer, not so much, I won't be able to get over the idea that all beer tastes like puke :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2016-02-09 at 10.11.59 PM.png

FA boiled beef - 10%
TFA Honey - 7%
TFA Fruit Circles - 7%

80PG / 20VG

I'll bring some to the vape meet.

View attachment 45503

FA boiled beef - 10%
TFA Honey - 7%
TFA Fruit Circles - 7%

80PG / 20VG

I'll bring some to the vape meet.
Don't you have some TFA Roast Chicken Waffle? Use that instead of the beef and you could just have a winner. The beef on the other hand would go great with chocolate and maybe a cranberry sauce. Mix that up at 70vg and I'll Vape it ;)

Back