Most Horrific Coils Ever Seen

1. “Guy came into the shop and says this tastes fine…”

Submitted by docohm

2. “My buddy rolled up into the shop the other day and popped his top. Said he’s never changed it since he got it.”

Submitted by Nash_Holt

3. “Never though I would see the day where I witnessed this in person…”

Submitted by J0RD0

4. “Someone brought this into my work.”

Submitted by drcre

5. “Dude asked to see my build. Then he showed me his…”

Submitted by Skika

6. “Friend said his vape was tasting bad.”

Submitted by toast-3

7. “A few hours of Vapor Hut Top Hat Toffee…”

Submitted by WiseToTheLies

8. “NSFV (not suitable for vaping)…”

Submitted by brewjitsu

9. “You guys think I should start changing my coils more often?”

Submitted by volcanonacho

10. “After about 10ml of Velvet Cloud’s delicious (and sadly discontinued) Candy Bar.”

Submitted by neogamerdrew

And for good measure, an added bonus post--we couldn't resist including it. Mahalo to /u/mustangwolf1997 for your horrifying build!:

11. “I cried. Mainly because my coils look like this... I BUILT IT FOUR DAYS AGO AND I CLEANED AND WICKED IT THIS MORNING THE F*CK AM I DOING WRONG”

Submitted by mustangwolf1997

- See more at: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/blog/terrifying-coils-youve-seen-on-coilgore.html#sthash.DSGXELki.dpuf
you must be joking lmao!

those coils are so bad i can almost taste the gunk.
imagine the amazement when they taste their juice on a good clean coil tho...
Must be one of them fancy new fangled custom jobs I been hearing about

I've just realised something, most of these are drippers on mechanical devices and the users haven't got a clue what they're doing :eek:

And here I thought mine looked sif after a change every day or two ...
It's usually time to change cotton & clean-burn the coils when the taste goes off or your 6mg gets a bit of throat hit.

I think #8 and #9 must taste exceptional - just like chewing on a Charka briquette.

You guys inspired me to take mine apart. granted I have been using it for two weeks20150729_044222.jpg 20150729_044222.jpg 20150729_044154.jpg

No not really yet . But then again Im no connoisseur

i wont post the pics cos somebody might recognise one , but i have had a few devices handed to me for work in the old kayfun days and the inside looked like that .. scary

@gertvanjoe , tooting on a commercial coil for two weeks and have it look like that is sort of expected, especially darker / sweeter juices.
Using any rebuildable and have it look like that is just borderline criminal.

lol, lucky it's a commercial but does have the option of installing microcoils

Those are absolutely disgusting and have made me feel yuk !!! How do people not look at that and think hmmmm maybe there is a problem here or , wait that doesn't look healthy maybe I should stop vaping this burnt black stuff !!! Eeew

Hahahaha I lol'd. I change all my coils on Saturdays. I do have 4 RTAs usually in service. There is the occasional "this is starting to taste like the socks I left in my gym bag a week ago that I forgot to take out of the car so the wife is going to kill me" kinda taste.

I also found that if I have more than 8 Wraps in my coils it starts to taste like the aforementioned really quick.

Has anyone noticed a deterioration of their wick taste since reading this thread?

Number 8 looks like the gunk that comes out of a blocked shower drain ... Ima gonna yack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back