Mr Fluff - advice

Smoke_A_Llama

Chronic thread derailer
LV

Awards
So a while ago I purchased Mr Fluff for the ammit.... was great for 2-3 pulls then dry hits , after 5 rewicks same out come and gave up...

Then came the serpent... basically the same .... designated it to juice clean up duty

Well decided the exocet was third times the charm and surprisingly made it half way through the tank and back to square 1

Appears to me this material is intended for RDAs, has to basically be in constant contact with the juice to wick, would really like to give it some justice so is there any secret to using this ?

I would wick it between tight and loose ( not coil pulling but if I try pull it through one handed my mod would tilt ) and fluff it up considerably as well as try Scottish rolling it

Thanks in advance

Subscribed.
I was planning to get some of this for when one of my RTAs arrive.
Hoping to try both cotton and rayon before ordering bulk stuff.

So a while ago I purchased Mr Fluff for the ammit.... was great for 2-3 pulls then dry hits , after 5 rewicks same out come and gave up...

Then came the serpent... basically the same .... designated it to juice clean up duty

Well decided the exocet was third times the charm and surprisingly made it half way through the tank and back to square 1

Appears to me this material is intended for RDAs, has to basically be in constant contact with the juice to wick, would really like to give it some justice so is there any secret to using this ?

I would wick it between tight and loose ( not coil pulling but if I try pull it through one handed my mod would tilt ) and fluff it up considerably as well as try Scottish rolling it

Thanks in advance
I am officially absolutely no help here as I’ve never used it but I can offer my sympathies as there’s nothing worse than cotton ruining your day!!!

But I’m the serpent I would suggest don’t fluff it before you put it in the wicking hole. I use a toothpick after dropping it down to fluff it in the wicking channel under the juice ring. That works for me no matter what I use (streaky/royal/cotton bacon) all work doing that.

Back