Mr Good Vape - Sweet Lovin' One Shot

Rebel

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day

If you have tried the above mentioned one shot,
Please share your experience (mixing %, steep time, taste, etc).

Thanks

All the one-shots recommended percentage are 15% (so that makes you +/-400ml) and as far as I know its a SNV.

This juice, right off the rip, is amazing! Very sweet and flavorful.. but so sweet it might put people off.

All the one-shots recommended percentage are 15% (so that makes you +/-400ml) and as far as I know its a SNV.

The misconception is that One Shots are SNV, which is unfortunately not the case...
Keep in mind that although the flavours are melded within the bottle, steeping with VG, PG and NIC is still absolutely necessary for the flavours to develop via the steeping process to meld with the base liquid. Simple fruity one shots can probably be vapable after an overnight steep but the more complex ones will still need to undergo the full steeping process...

The misconception is that One Shots are SNV, which is unfortunately not the case...
Keep in mind that although the flavours are melded within the bottle, steeping with VG, PG and NIC is still absolutely necessary for the flavours to develop via the steeping process to meld with the base liquid. Simple fruity one shots can probably be vapable after an overnight steep but the more complex ones will still need to undergo the full steeping process...

I know that Quick requires a 3 day steep to reach its full potential, but from what I've read Melon Head and Sweet Lovin' don't really have a required steep time. Both are good off the rip though!

Back