Mr. Hardwick's: ENYAWREKLAW One Shots @ Vapecon

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We will have a selection of new ENYAWREKLAW one-shots available at Vapecon with special pricing for the day.

30ml sizes will make 180-300ml of e-liquid.

Rose Milk
Obsidian
Honeydewwey Milk Tea
Triple C's
Cuprian
Rosky Milk
Funfetti OG

Come and meet the man himself & pick up the best deal in vaping ;-)

RoseMilk-web.jpgobsidian-website.jpg
cuprian-web.jpg Funfetti-website.jpg HoneyDewwey-website.jpg Rosk-website.jpg TripleC-website.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh... More wants.
I'm definitely getting me some of these....
*updates shopping list*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of these getting stocked with some vendors? Specifically Obsidian:)

If the pricing is right, you will own the market with these.

We'll see.. one shots are still a bit of a foreign concept in SA. Most of the interest has been in rose milk (because the recipe isn't out yet) and obsidian (because cookie dough).

We are looking at expanding the line though, including the EJM (ejuicemakers) range from Kopel, ckemist & co. and some other interesting stuff ;-)

We'll see.. one shots are still a bit of a foreign concept in SA. Most of the interest has been in rose milk (because the recipe isn't out yet) and obsidian (because cookie dough).

We are looking at expanding the line though, including the EJM (ejuicemakers) range from Kopel, ckemist & co. and some other interesting stuff ;-)
Bud I will support and buy plenty of these! It really helps when I don't get time to mix flavours in a rush. I've got caramel, obsidian and rose steeping

This is so much WIN.
It's true about Rose and Obsidian but the rest are proven stars. I make bucket loads of funfetti so I have a fair idea of what it costs me to make, if I could buy it as a one shot for a good price e.g. 50% mark up, that premium is well worth it to me.
We already see how huge 1shots are overseas, the same can happen here.

Back