Mr. Hardwick's: Grandslam Review

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
OK, let me preamble this by stating that I have not purchased any commercial juice for just over 2 years (except for one incident in Cape Town where I forgot me juice at home) and pulled the trigger here...

My decision to purchase this one was based on the feedback from my fellow scumbags and knowing, as a full time DIY'er, how difficult it is to nail the simplest profiles. I set up my approach shot at my local VK and took advantage of the new local pricing which is a welcome break point in the local market.

I can honestly say that @method1 smashed this one down the line for the perfect ace. The masterful (fore)hand of an expert mixer translated the simplicity of a tennis biscuit in vape form with ease. The crisp biscuit base is delicately enhanced with rich butter to create an exceptional biscuit.
The coconut is delicate and volleys just so with the biscuit. In most coconut type recipes, the coconut is very prominent, but Joel contained this one down the line without (foot)fault. The tiebreaker here is the indulgent lashings of deep, gooey syrup which sends this baby cross-court with zero forced errors.

This deuce is a ground stroke of genius...

Game, set and match

OK, let me preamble this by stating that I have not purchased any commercial juice for just over 2 years (except for one incident in Cape Town where I forgot me juice at home) and pulled the trigger here...

My decision to purchase this one was based on the feedback from my fellow scumbags and knowing, as a full time DIY'er, how difficult it is to nail the simplest profiles. I set up my approach shot at my local VK and took advantage of the new local pricing which is a welcome break point in the local market.

I can honestly say that @method1 smashed this one down the line for the perfect ace. The masterful (fore)hand of an expert mixer translated the simplicity of a tennis biscuit in vape form with ease. The crisp biscuit base is delicately enhanced with rich butter to create an exceptional biscuit.
The coconut is delicate and volleys just so with the biscuit. In most coconut type recipes, the coconut is very prominent, but Joel contained this one down the line without (foot)fault. The tiebreaker here is the indulgent lashings of deep, gooey syrup which sends this baby cross-court with zero forced errors.

This deuce is a ground stroke of genius...

Game, set and match

@Rude Rudi WOW! Talk about word-play - you're a genius, who obviously knows a lot about tennis!

Back