Mr. Hardwick's: HARDSHOTS - Exclusive giveaway eciggsa

Thanks so much for all your entries and suggestions!

The winners are:

@Vino1718
@Greyz
@Adephi

PM your shipping details please and we'll get your RODEO out to you ASAP.

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 17.31.00.png

Well done chaps!! I'll get there one day

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@Greyz you better mix me a tester!!

Remember I know where you work...
Dam, lucky you. I'm going to have to review my order as I think this may have to be tried as well. Some feedback will be nice to finally make up my mind, as you know I an only looking to start with tobaccos now.

Dam, lucky you. I'm going to have to review my order as I think this may have to be tried as well. Some feedback will be nice to finally make up my mind, as you know I an only looking to start with tobaccos now.
No sweat bud. If your willing to fork for shipping I'll gladly send you 100ml
But be warned I'm a patient Vaper, that juice will get the Mother Time steep treatment.
I suspect a 2 week steep should suffice seeing as the tobacco is NET :D

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

No sweat bud. If your willing to fork for shipping I'll gladly send you 100ml
But be warned I'm a patient Vaper, that juice will get the Mother Time steep treatment.
I suspect a 2 week steep should suffice seeing as the tobacco is NET :D

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar, if you are willing to part with some how can I resist. Thanking you in advance and will pm you the details, you can supply corresponding deposit details for payment. I have been shying away from tobacco but seem to be having an itch to try them. Even a 30 ml would be a experience , don't want to play hog with your mix and stash.

Reports are a bit scarce at the moment but @Rude Rudi did a review here

Thanks again to everyone who entered.

Did you not say a special price will be awarded for 6th place? LOL

Congrats all you winners you!
Full reports expected ASAP. Maybe like a weekly report to see how it works out over time.

Congratulations guys.

Damn dead last LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back