method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hardshots_Mango_Hi_Res.jpg

Mr. Hardwick's Hardshots: SHYNDO: Mango Sticky Rice
A popular Thai dessert .
Creamy coconut infused sticky rice with slices of ripe juicy mango.

We're super excited to have teamed up with Shyndo to bring you
his well loved MANGO STICKY RICE one shot.

Coming soon!

Wow, very creative! Nice one!

Cant wait! Would rather get the hardshot than buying 6 flavors I might use once and never again lol:D

I truly love the option of one shots.

Takes the thinking right out of diy.

It’s been a looooong week.

I don’t want to think...

Thanks @method1 been meaning to mix this recipe ever since I saw Wayne video on it. But DIY Rule 1 hit me hard!
Hardshots to the rescue :h:

This sounds very interesting @method1
All the best with it

Just a question - is this more of a fruity vape or a savoury vape? I.e. where would you "position" it?

This sounds very interesting @method1
All the best with it

Just a question - is this more of a fruity vape or a savoury vape? I.e. where would you "position" it?

Somewhere in the middle, it has both savoury and sweet fruity aspects as well as a slight tartness.

Somewhere in the middle, it has both savoury and sweet fruity aspects as well as a slight tartness.

Sounds great!!
thanks

For me, it's a question of limiting my concentrates. I bought the one-shot of Obsidian because that saves me having to buy FW Pie Crust (no other recipes for it) and Flv Cookie Dough (expensive and I'm not sure I want it).

The First Rule is becoming too problematic imo. I am falling further and further behind. I don't have five grand a month to spend on concentrates and the new lines are coming so thick and fast that I can't keep up. So I've decided to limit my concentrate stash to the absolute classics - TFA VBIC, Strawberry Ripe, FA Meringue, Cap SC and VC1, Inw Shisha Vanilla, FW Hazelnut, Flv Cream, etc. I have dozens of recipes for those and I know I'll be using them forever. I also have good throughput so I'll be using a bottle of each every 6-12 months and it won't degrade.

For the more esoteric flavours, I'd rather just buy a one-shot. I reckon that the 100 most popular concentrates and 30 one-shots will give you a lot more mileage than 400-500 flavours will. Nearly two years after buying FA Cardamom, I have used 1ml of it. How on earth am I ever going to finish this?

It's a pity because it's always fun to get new flavours and try them out. But enough is enough. Wayne can shill Vape Train as much as he likes. I have only just started to dip into Flv and I still have PUR, HS, WF, LB, MB and DIYFS to invest in. By the time I've worked through those, not only will VT be old news, there'll be another ten lines on the market as well. It's a game of diminishing returns now. So classics + one-shots is the way forward for me.

Great explanation and great to read @RichJB
Thanks

Just reading your post makes me feel like I have a lot of catching up to do ;-)
If you are falling behind, I cringe to think where I am in this ever expanding rabbit hole!

One shots certainly sound like a great option

For me, it's a question of limiting my concentrates. I bought the one-shot of Obsidian because that saves me having to buy FW Pie Crust (no other recipes for it) and Flv Cookie Dough (expensive and I'm not sure I want it).

The First Rule is becoming too problematic imo. I am falling further and further behind. I don't have five grand a month to spend on concentrates and the new lines are coming so thick and fast that I can't keep up. So I've decided to limit my concentrate stash to the absolute classics - TFA VBIC, Strawberry Ripe, FA Meringue, Cap SC and VC1, Inw Shisha Vanilla, FW Hazelnut, Flv Cream, etc. I have dozens of recipes for those and I know I'll be using them forever. I also have good throughput so I'll be using a bottle of each every 6-12 months and it won't degrade.

For the more esoteric flavours, I'd rather just buy a one-shot. I reckon that the 100 most popular concentrates and 30 one-shots will give you a lot more mileage than 400-500 flavours will. Nearly two years after buying FA Cardamom, I have used 1ml of it. How on earth am I ever going to finish this?

It's a pity because it's always fun to get new flavours and try them out. But enough is enough. Wayne can shill Vape Train as much as he likes. I have only just started to dip into Flv and I still have PUR, HS, WF, LB, MB and DIYFS to invest in. By the time I've worked through those, not only will VT be old news, there'll be another ten lines on the market as well. It's a game of diminishing returns now. So classics + one-shots is the way forward for me.

respect !

What he said.

If I may add, try finding one vendor that carry all those flavours. You end up spending a fortune on shipping fees.

ricericebaby.jpg
For authentic savoury eliquid for DIY or ready to enjoy, look no further.
Mr. Hardwick's & Emissary Elixirs have got you covered.
Welcome to Rice Week, have a rice day!

View attachment 126484
For authentic savoury eliquid for DIY or ready to enjoy, look no further.
Mr. Hardwick's & Emissary Elixirs have got you covered.
Welcome to Rice Week, have a rice day!
@method1 ... I think you and @Imperator should do a team power up and make something special.

You two do the most bizarre flavoursand manage to knock them out the park, I would love to see what you could come up with together!

Back