Mr. Hardwick's - New Nicotine Options & New Flavour!

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Due to popular demand, all Hardwick's flavours will now be available in 18mg & 24mg.

Using our proprietary Nic-Smooth™ method, we're able to pack a powerful dose of nicotine into our juice while retaining a super-silky and smooth experience.

We will be discontinuing 3mg & 6mg due to lack of sales.

We're also very proud to announce our new flavour!

hhd.jpg

Fresh toasted roll, succulent spicy sausage, tomato sauce, mustard and a splash of custard.
This uniquely authentic savoury and sweet vape is sure to please! Available now in 18mg & 24mg.

Last edited:
I've tasted this, even better than Nana Cream or 5 Pawns!!! Very impressed!

Dripped the 18mg - all I'll say is mind blown! Literally!

Finally, Ive been totally sick and tired of this 3 and 6 mg bull crap. Im currently averaging 50 ml a session at 12 mg... and just not feeling it anymore.
And the same with all the fruity and dessert flavours! Over it! Bring on the custard hot dog!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ah yeah! This has better not be a cruel Aprils fools joke because that sounds like just the flavour for me! :banana:

Ah yeah! This has better not be a cruel Aprils fools joke because that sounds like just the flavour for me! :banana:

Order you some 24mg for that "fire in my throat" kinda hit!

Order you some 24mg for that "fire in my throat" kinda hit!

Our proprietary Nic-Smooth™ process ensures a silky vape regardless of the high nicotine strength, if you're after a throat hit we can do a batch without the Nic-Smooth™ process applied.

Our proprietary Nic-Smooth™ process ensures a silky vape regardless of the high nicotine strength, if you're after a throat hit we can do a batch without the Nic-Smooth™ process applied.

And exactly how much "nothing" do you apply to the batch?

@Andre and @Silver are going to love this! Yeah man! I can't wait to get my hands on some of this!

:MUTRESIST:

I think @BumbleBee and @Silver might prefer the Nic-smooth free version. I will stick to the 18mg Nic smooth version - I think your Nic smooth version really brings out the Ketchup on exhale. Please don't change a thing!

Chilli & Onion™ is coming out as a separate juice that you can mix with the Hot-Dog™ juice.
Dude! You're killing me, now top that off with some savoury mince and I'll have my lawyer draw up our marriage contract asap :D

I think @BumbleBee and @Silver might prefer the Nic-smooth free version. I will stick to the 18mg Nic smooth version - I think your Nic smooth version really brings out the Ketchup on exhale. Please don't change a thing!

Thank you. The ketchup exhale is one of my favourite elements of this flavour.

When paired with Mr. Hardwick's Chili & Onion™ we've also included a lovely "onion breath ®" effect that lingers long after the bottle is finished!

Im quite impressed. I tried to do a natural Hot Dog extraction with two hot-dogs, a blender and 50 ml PG, but after two days the concentrate started to bubble. Total fail. Sold it to some teens down the street, so at least no harm done to me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

When paired with Mr. Hardwick's Chili & Onion™ we've also included a lovely "onion breath ®" effect that lingers long after the bottle is finished!

Man oh man your onto a winner new line bud. Already have a flavour build in mind for this new juice.
26guage SS, 6 wrap spaced, 3mm ID and scottish roll wick. Damn! Onion breathe! Even when the cotton is dry you will still get a few good hits!

Will these be available in 115ml options too?

Man oh man your onto a winner new line bud. Already have a flavour build in mind for this new juice.
26guage SS, 6 wrap spaced, 3mm ID and scottish roll wick. Damn! Onion breathe! Even when the cotton is dry you will still get a few good hits!

Although the scottish roll is good, I recommend the "French Roll" or "Baguette" for these juices.

Although the scottish roll is good, I recommend the "French Roll" or "Baguette" for these juices.
I was just going to shove a slap chip through my 3,5mm twisted 24g build for a more earthy experience :)

Will these be available in 115ml options too?

No, but we are launching our new Hardwick's Juice-Rental® service. More to be revealed.

I was just going to shove a slap chip through my 3,5mm twisted 24g build for a more earthy experience :)

What works well is to slightly hollow out the chip and fill with juice. This is only for advanced vapers like yourself.

Back