method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
smackweb3.png
Smackaroon - now available at Hardwicks

French almond cookie (macaroon)
Delectable sweet & tart raspberry apple filling.
Sprinkled with icing sugar.

This layered and nuanced flavour invites you to take your time and explore.

32ml UV resistant bottle.

Made in partnership with ENYAWREKLAW of DIYORDIE

Nice, like your graphics, wording and labeling. All the best with the new juice will definitely be getting some when available from my local b&m's.

Not a big dessert fan, but that combination sounds intriguing. Good luck, nice to see your range growing

This is quite an interesting juice, not sure how I would classify it, it's neither a dessert nor a fruit vape but somewhere in between. For me it leans more towards fruit below 40w but higher and it becomes a dessert. Whichever way you look at it though it's an amazing vape, not overly sweet, not too fruity, not at all nutty, tart but not sour. It's a perfect blend of everything.

Nice work @method1 ;)

This is quite an interesting juice, not sure how I would classify it, it's neither a dessert nor a fruit vape but somewhere in between. For me it leans more towards fruit below 40w but higher and it becomes a dessert. Whichever way you look at it though it's an amazing vape, not overly sweet, not too fruity, not at all nutty, tart but not sour. It's a perfect blend of everything.

Nice work @method1 ;)

that's reason enough for me to place my order :)

@method1 are you shipping to CPT as i only see a option for JHB/PTA shipping at checkout?

Hi there

Will a 0mg become available as well?

Yikes! sold out already!

Rest of the stock has been reserved by your favourite friendly vendors, so you should be able to get your smack from your dealer of choice soon ;-)

i'm thinking screw the CUD Budget I will get the finance minister a.k.a wife lady to approve a couple of bottles of some harwick's :) But it's sold out :(

Last edited:
i'm thinking screw the CUD Budget I will get the finance minister a.k.a wife lady to approve a couple of bottles of some harwick's :) But it's sold out :(

I'm out of stock but you can get from cartel, the sirs, juicy joes from tomorrow & vape club should be getting stock later today. ;-)

awesome thanks bro :), cartel was the first place I checked.

Picked up a bottle this morning from VC Cape Town.

This is a seriously good juice. Perfectly balanced and luxuriously smooth.

The only down side is that I only bought one bottle :eek:

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Picked up a bottle this morning from VC Cape Town.

This is a seriously good juice. Perfectly balanced and luxuriously smooth.

The only down side is that I only bought one bottle :eek:

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thanks Yiannaki - out of interest, what's your preferred mg?

Back