Mr. Hardwicks' - The Confectionary Range

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
smack2.jpg

Hardwicks' is delighted to announce our latest range of delicious, nuanced juices for the finest vape experience.

A french almond cookie (macaroon) base, with delectable fruit fillings & sprinkled with icing sugar, these are delicate and complex flavours that invite you to savour and explore. Each flavour will be available separately as well as in a bundled confection pack once each flavour is available.

Made in collaboration with ENYAWREKLAW of diyordievaping.com, we're sure you're going to love these flavours.

We are aiming for a February release along with some of the other long-promised juices, many times it's seemed close but small details have kept us from releasing anything but the best - we know it's been a tease, but it'll be worth the wait!

Last edited:
Ooooooo....I'm def gonna taste some of these when I see you this week! :p

View attachment 44168

Hardwicks' is delighted to announce our latest range of delicious, nuanced juices for the finest vape experience.

A french almond cookie (macaroon) base, with delectable fruit fillings, these are delicate and complex flavours that invite you to savour and explore. Each flavour will be available separately as well as in a bundled confection pack once each flavour is available.

Months in the works, in collaboration with ENYAWREKLAW of diyordievaping.com, we're sure you're going to love these flavours.

We are aiming for a February release along with some of the other long-promised juices, many times it's seemed close but small details have kept us from releasing anything but the best - we know it's been a tease, but it'll be worth the wait!
Ooh that sounds yummy :)

And there I am screwed again! Hopefully I will be able to vape these after 7pm :p

I tried twisp's take on macaroon. Mildly impressed but to Pink . lolol. Looking forward to this

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

With any luck, first one will be out next week - just pending delivery of labels ;-)

@method1 I am just curious about the ration of the almond in this vape. As much as I want to try it I am worried that the nut in it will have a negative side effect, since all nutty vapes has made me ill.

Back