Mr. Hardwick's: Two new HARDSHOTS !

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
new shots_sm.jpg

Two new HARDSHOTS coming soon!

THREESOME: Neapolitan ice cream at it’s most authentic.

LIME PIE: Zesty lime filling baked into a crumbly pie crust!​

Threesome sounds great!

Got about 600ml of juice so not like I'm in dire need :-D

Just been craving a good lime vaoe for ages

Ps any idea when the next batch of sticky rice will be sent out into the wild @method1 ?
I’ve been terrible with giving juice to people that need and ask so I’m down to almost nothing so I need to mix soon.

Ps any idea when the next batch of sticky rice will be sent out into the wild @method1 ?

Lime is going to be the first for me to try! Also down to about a liter of juice, so can keep going for a while.:cool:

I’ve been terrible with giving juice to people that need and ask so I’m down to almost nothing so I need to mix soon.

Mix faster, :D no diyer should ever run out of juice. I’ve been mixing to finish some concentrates, and giving away quite a bit, but it seems to just multiply in that dark cupboard. Wonder what’s going on with the door closed;)

Lime is going to be the first for me to try! Also down to about a liter of juice, so can keep going for a while.:cool:

Mix faster, :D no diyer should ever run out of juice. I’ve been mixing to finish some concentrates, and giving away quite a bit, but it seems to just multiply in that dark cupboard. Wonder what’s going on with the door closed;)
I did finally get some MF coffee (price tag made me shudder) so that’s going to be first up on the menu!!

MSR also restocked at BLCK ;-)

Hope you guys enjoy the lime, it’s not in-your-face although it can be if you mix it higher, I wanted a nice laid back adv kind of lime.

I feel like both of the new shots work fairly well s&v and reach full potential at around 2 weeks. With the lime I’d recommend at least trying it after mixing and then cranking it up if you feel you want more.

Threesome really steeps well and continues to improve over time.

Hope you guys enjoy the lime, it’s not in-your-face although it can be if you mix it higher, I wanted a nice laid back adv kind of lime.

I feel like both of the new shots work fairly well s&v and reach full potential at around 2 weeks. With the lime I’d recommend at least trying it after mixing and then cranking it up if you feel you want more.

Thanks @method1 , will try the lime laid back first and then adjust as necessary, you want it laid back, not slapping you in the face.:D

Mango sticky rice and Threesome are en route @method1 :party:

Will arrive tomorrow morning for tomorrow night mixing :clap:

That Lime Pie is awesome. I've killed 50ml in two days

Back