Mr. Hardwick's: Two new HARDSHOTS !

So mango sticky rice got tested (Dogs just for show):

E70AE632-CBD7-41CB-8120-E43889199AF7.jpeg

So I have been blessed with a terrible pallet for discerning different flavours and notes etc so I’ll keep this brief:

This sh!t is yum!! :clap:

(Tested on a quad core clapton in the dead rabbit sq running on parallel mode on the noisy ii)

Thanks @method1

So mango sticky rice got tested (Dogs just for show):

So I have been blessed with a terrible pallet for discerning different flavours and notes etc so I’ll keep this brief:

This sh!t is yum!! :clap:

(Tested on a quad core clapton in the dead rabbit sq running on parallel mode on the noisy ii)

Thanks @method1

Glad you're enjoying it.. also watch this space 'cos MSR is getting a sibling soon ;-)

Sneak peek.
‘Cos one shots are so hot right now.

Last edited:
Did a sneaky threesome test tasting today and so far I’m impressed and it’s damn good.

Gonna leave it for a another week or 2 and I think it’ll be super extra awesome.

Definitely going to mix this again.

Great, thanks for the feedback.
I like this one after a week or two but definitely keeps getting better with steeping.

Great, thanks for the feedback.
I like this one after a week or two but definitely keeps getting better with steeping.
After 2 weeks it’s really good but I can taste now that’ll it’ll be better in a week or two.

Now I’m just waiting for the payday fairy to visit so I can grab some sticky litchi.

Sticky litchi had a forced steep while I tried to get through some of the other juices I had made and not gotten around to vaping.

Still enjoying it @method1 :)

F3ED2EB0-6DA5-4A71-A443-CE51C69BE073.jpeg

Back