MTL device for wifey to give up stinkies?

herb1

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey peeps,

Wifey has decided that she wanna kick the stinkies, so...

...i'm looking for a nice MTL device for her - I have a Drag and a Lux but they're both DTL setups & she duzn't like them.

the MTL device would need to utilise nic salts and have some sort of either cheap coil or rebuildable one.

Recommendations?

Nexus by vaporesso is great. Takes 70/30 liquids meaning you get a range from 3mg all the way up to 50mg nic salts. easy to use, good battery life and barely leaks unless you keep it upside down for extended periods or fill incorrectly.

Hey guys, what good salt nic juices can you recommend?

NS20 by Element:
Key lime Cookie
Neon Green Slushie
Both come in 20ml and 20mg nic. Paid R180 each from Vapeking.

Secret Sauce:
Grape Salt Nic - 30ml, 30mg. R200 at House Of Vape

And my favourite so far:
Juusu by Yami Vapor Salts - 30ml, 35mg. R220 at House Of Vape

Vapeking also released a range of more affordable Salt Nic juices (Pods n Salts), I think it's around R130 for a 30ml. I tried the cool kiwi the other day and it wasn't bad at all.

@herb1

Nic Salts Juice:
Elements - Key Lime Cookie (available as a liquid or in pods for the Aspire Gusto Mini)
Joose - Toffee D'Luxe Mint (be careful when ordering as Joose has the same juice in freebase nic)
Opus - Fresh Lemonade
BLVK - Unicorn (honeydew melons, mixed berries)

Mods/Tanks
Aspire Gusto Mini (uses Elements pods) Absolutely the best!!
EGO AIO ECO
Nautilus tank - takes a 1.6ohm commercial coil which is perfect for high nic vaping

NS20 by Element:
Key lime Cookie
Neon Green Slushie
Both come in 20ml and 20mg nic. Paid R180 each from Vapeking.

Secret Sauce:
Grape Salt Nic - 30ml, 30mg. R200 at House Of Vape

And my favourite so far:
Juusu by Yami Vapor Salts - 30ml, 35mg. R220 at House Of Vape

Vapeking also released a range of more affordable Salt Nic juices (Pods n Salts), I think it's around R130 for a 30ml. I tried the cool kiwi the other day and it wasn't bad at all.

Thanks for the info about Pods 'n Salts - I hadn't heard of them before but the price is certainly good!

Back