Must try one shots!

:rofl: Honestly I was expecting something great because I love lime milkshakes but it was horrible, I thought it was just me but I filled up a few guys tanks at work and they were all swearing me the next day coz they said even after changing the flavour that taste wont leave their coils:meparto:... Glad I could save you from such horror mate
Horror averted!!

:rofl: Honestly I was expecting something great because I love lime milkshakes but it was horrible, I thought it was just me but I filled up a few guys tanks at work and they were all swearing me the next day coz they said even after changing the flavour that taste wont leave their coils:meparto:... Glad I could save you from such horror mate

I'll also give it a skip then. I really loved the TKO lime milk, been looking for a similar flavour.

A lot of us have gotten those one shots that have an awesome description but then taste like dirty socks, I find that those cheaper one shots that are made in Malaysia are normally the ones that over promise and under deliver, real terrible stuff, I love that brand Super shots that flavour world SA stock, except for the Lime milkshake flavour, taste test was good, smell was good but when you give it a vape, the most vile flavour enters your mouth and the disgusting taste/smell lingers in your sinuses for the whole day. You have to go through the horrible stuff to get the good stuff unfortunately. Nice thread though, Red pill is a great one shot
Super shots are great. Mango freez is always in my rotation

When I find it, you guys will be the first to know

images-1.jpg

Any nice ice-cream OS out there? I'm in the moods to cheat on my diet!

I chucked a couple of one shots in my order from Blck to get my free delivery.

Golden Custard VS after a 10 day steep turned out very nice as a session juice on the mechs and squonks, but the big surprise was the Pearlosophy VS. I first tried it in an Intake and it was bit muted on my .4 clapton coil. I then put some in the Voopoo pod with the Pnp "turbo" coil. @30 W this thing came to life and the flavour is WOW. My palette is shot to hell but I can pick up the pear and the ice and it is not so sweet that I can't vape it all day.

For the price versus what I can make a similar one for, good value.

coffeemill-roasted-caramel-latte.jpgI like this, I used to get it often when black vapour was still in Cape Town

When I can afford to go the route of OS,:
Tobacco - Mr Hardwicks - Rodeo, reminds me of my pipe smoking days and still goes into my e- pipes by preference, cross between bit of rum and maple, Fox and boxer. Evening treat!!!
Tobacco - Tobacco Bastards one shot, coffee, bitterish black espresso taste for me,
Fruit - Trinity with Iceadded, cool refreshment in summer.
Fruit - slice Pomegranate, ice added.
Dessert, Golden custard, @Vino1718 from BLCK range, ultramel sweet goodness,
Dessert - mr Hardwicks - Peach Tart,

When I can afford to go the route of OS,:
Tobacco - Mr Hardwicks - Rodeo, reminds me of my pipe smoking days and still goes into my e- pipes by preference, cross between bit of rum and maple, Fox and boxer. Evening treat!!!
Tobacco - Tobacco Bastards one shot, coffee, bitterish black espresso taste for me,
Fruit - Trinity with Iceadded, cool refreshment in summer.
Fruit - slice Pomegranate, ice added.
Dessert, Golden custard, @Vino1718 from BLCK range, ultramel sweet goodness,
Dessert - mr Hardwicks - Peach Tart,
I forgot about the trinity one shot. That was a good one! How much and what ice do you add to it?

I forgot about the trinity one shot. That was a good one! How much and what ice do you add to it?
Add anything between 0.5% to 1.5 % either WS 23(30%) at lower end to 1.5 % Black Ice (20%) depending on how cold I want it. On the Trinity I prefer 1% WS 23 though, cold enough but not overpowering.

Back