My 1st Juice Mail

Rex Smit

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
u9edy5e9.jpg

Received my order from VM. Already on the peach2 rooibos...mmmm yummy . Oh the big one is VM4

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

I'll say it again you think those juices are good now. If you have any left at 2 weeks you'll be blown away.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I'll say it again you think those juices are good now. If you have any left at 2 weeks you'll be blown away.

So Gazza are you saying when my order arrives I should not touch them for two weeks? :eek:

Lol no no I drip them every so often to compare it see the progress thats my story and I'm sticking to it. But no dude they good fresh just get soooo much better with steeping. If you don't taste some now how you going to know it got better.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

too late not to touch it...will have to try them all out..then i will try my best to let them sit for a while, but i cant promise anything.. :)

Mine arrived yesterday. :)

VM4 has the most incredible flavour, only way I can describe it is cookies and cream. Gets quite sweet after a while so can't vape it all day but as a treat. .. wow, like a tastegasm.

Berry Blaze is awesome, this I'm gonna be vaping all day!

Peach 2 Rooibos is nice, not a huge peach fan but it does taste really good. Wife loves it!

Choc Mint also really good. Tastes just like those after dinner mints.

If this is what they taste like now I can't imagine how they gonna taste after some steeping ( If they ever get there) I think I should order my next round so that it can steep while I'm vaping these.

VM4 has the most incredible flavour, only way I can describe it is cookies and cream. Gets quite sweet after a while so can't vape it all day but as a treat. .. wow, like a tastegasm.

Berry Blaze is awesome, this I'm gonna be vaping all day!

Peach 2 Rooibos is nice, not a huge peach fan but it does taste really good. Wife loves it!

Choc Mint also really good. Tastes just like those after dinner mints.

If this is what they taste like now I can't imagine how they gonna taste after some steeping ( If they ever get there) I think I should order my next round so that it can steep while I'm vaping these.

Why not give the frothing technique a try in a 2ml or so to try and see the effect..

Why not give the frothing technique a try in a 2ml or so to try and see the effect..
Been considering this, just to nervous that something goes wrong, been waiting to find a decent juice for what seems like a lifetime.
I suppose 2ml won't hurt though.

Been considering this, just to nervous that something goes wrong, been waiting to find a decent juice for what seems like a lifetime.

All I can say is that it help smooth my juice out and brought out the flavour a bit as well, but again that was my experience

@ShaneW , it works really well , i can recommend it .

There is no right or wrong method however the method that I used is as follows:

1) decant the amount of juice you want to froth into a glass

2) Froth the juice with the frother till it becomes milky (don't worry its not really milky just got a whole lot of air bubbles in it) - for me it was about 2 minutes of frothing.

3) let it stand till the juice returns to its normal colour

4) repeat steps 1 - 3 for a further two times.

5) Test it, if you like it vape away, if not repeats steps 1 - 3 again till you get the result you desire.

Reminder not all juices will improve, some "bad" juices are just bad and cannot be saved.

There is no right or wrong method however the method that I used is as follows:

1) decant the amount of juice you want to froth into a glass

2) Froth the juice with the frother till it becomes milky (don't worry its not really milky just got a whole lot of air bubbles in it) - for me it was about 2 minutes of frothing.

3) let it stand till the juice returns to its normal colour

4) repeat steps 1 - 3 for a further two times.

5) Test it, if you like it vape away, if not repeats steps 1 - 3 again till you get the result you desire.

Reminder not all juices will improve, some "bad" juices are just bad and cannot be saved.
Thanks will give it a bash!

I feel the same about the RY4 juices, they give me a nasty migrane if i vaoe it too much. But istill have to try VM4, the bottle is

Back